Have you tried m.century21.ca on your mobile phone yet?
Got a Blackberry, iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad? Then checkout m.century21.ca!
CENTURY 21 Canada is very excited to announce the launch of a mobile version of Century21.ca. The mobile website platform, http://m.century21.ca, offers many useful benefits and features, including:
- Mobile device optimized property search, agent/offices search and agent pages (see supported devices below)
- Proximity searching, giving users the ability to find homes and offices near their current location
- ‘Your Account’ functionality
- Account synchronized with full website
- Visitors can add properties and notes on the go
- Notes and properties added via the mobile platform are saved to the visitor’s ‘Favourites’ and are available on full website
- Fully integrated with the full version of the Century21.ca website
- Full website will detect mobile devices and redirect the visitor to the mobile platform
- Visitors can switch between the mobile platform and full website during their visit
The mobile website platform supports the most popular devices based on current market share data. Currently supported devices include Blackberry, iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and Android devices. Other devices have not been fully tested, however, additional devices will become supported as testing and development continues.
The mobile website platform is currently available in English only, with the French language release scheduled for the end of June and the Chinese language release scheduled for the end of July, creating a trilingual mobile platform by the end of the summer