Barrie Home Buying
Take the steps to HOME OWNERSHIP.
1. Barrie home finding is easy. Find out where you want to live. Drive around neighbourhoods to get a feel for the different areas. How close you are to school, churches, shopping & transportation.
Already own a house? - Find Out What Your house is Worth?
2. How much you want to pay per month? Do you have an amount which is comfortable for you to pay towards all your monthly bills? Is it lower or higher than what you pay each month for all your expenses? This is important to figure out. Some people like to have extra money each month in case of emergencies. Remember if you own a house or many condos you will have taxes, heat, hydro, insurance, repairs each month on top of the mortgage payment.
4. Work with an experienced real estate agent who will answer your questions & guide you to your new home.
5. Find out all the hidden costs of home ownership.
6. View listings in different neigbourhoods to see which best suit your needs.
East Barrie - near Georgian College & RVH
North Barrie - near Georgian Mall
7. Put in an offer.
8. Get packing.
About Shirley Arthur
I help people find their next Barrie home:
send Barrie listings for you to view before they reach Realtor.ca
convert Barrie visitors into Barrie homeowners
To find out more about how I can help you, send me a connection request on Facebook, or send me a message if we are already connected