Meet a REALTOR®:
When it comes to buying or selling a home, we understand the importance of getting to know your REALTOR® as more than just a professional. Let’s take this opportunity to introduce the hard-working people of the Century 21 Bachman & Associates Team. For this installment of our “Meet A REALTOR®” series we asked Deborah Kennedy the tough questions.
1.You’re stranded on a desert island, what 3 books would you bring?
2. Survival guide for desert Island Dummies
2. What is your favorite thing about your career?
Every day is different and unexpected. Helping people through good times (moving in together, marrying, baby) or bad (estate sale/divorce)
3. Favorite thing to do in Winnipeg?
Run in Assiniboine Park
4. Most embarrassing song on your iPod?
I will survive – Gloria Gaynor
5. If you could travel back in time what year/era would you travel to? Why?
Any era, as long as I was part of “haves” not “have nots” as all periods in history are fascinating