When it comes to buying or selling a home, we understand the importance of getting to know your REALTOR® as more than just a professional. Our “Meet A REALTOR®” series introduces the hard-working people of the Century 21 Bachman & Associates, and provides a personal look at each of us as residents of our community. For this installment, we spoke with Darin Richard about what it means to live and work as a REALTOR® in Winnipeg & the surrounding area.
1) How long have you lived in Winnipeg?
I was born & bread in Winnipeg, 36 Years to date!
2) Why did you choose to settle here?
The people. My family, friends, and fellow Winnipeggers are all amazing people. Of course the Jets are great too.
3) What are some of your favorite things about living in Winnipeg?
We have world class events like Folk Fest, Jazz Fest and Folklorama, locales like Confusion Corner, Coryrdon Ave and the Forks. We are only 90 minutes away from Grand Beach, The sports teams, Dancing Gabe. There are so many great things about Winnipeg I could go on forever.
4) Tell us a few of your favorite activities to do or places to visit in the area?
Assiniboine Park for a day to play with the animals or a visit to the forks is always time well spent. Lunch on Broadway is a favourite treat of mine.
5) Describe your most memorable sale in real estate:
They are all memorable, that’s why selling real estate is so rewarding!!
6) How has technology helped you as a REALTOR®?
Being able to access and provide info to my clients the moment they need it has helped the most
7) Describe one quality about yourself, which has helped you develop the necessary skills to be a successful REALTOR® with Century 21 Bachman & Associates?
I am always looking out for the interest of my clients while trying to save or gain as much profit for them as possible
8) Why Century 21 Bachman & Associates?
Location, Location, Location
If you are thinking of buying or selling call: Darin Richard (204) 955-6781