Getting to Know your Century 21 Bachman REALTOR®
When it comes to buying or selling a home, we understand the importance of getting to know your REALTOR® as more than just a professional. Our “Meet A REALTOR®” series introduces the hard-working people of the Century 21 Bachman & Associates, and provides a personal look at each of us as residents of our community. For this installment, we spoke with Ralph Fyfe about what it means to live and work as a REALTOR® in Winnipeg & the surrounding area.
1) How long have you lived in Winnipeg?
All my life.
2) What is your favorite thing about living in Manitoba?
Quality of life. We enjoy an excellent quality of life here.
3) What makes Manitoba different than any other province to live?
The 4 distinct seasons and the many things to do here.
4) Tell us a few of your favorite activities to do or places to visit in the area?
I enjoy lake country and the plethora of great golf courses.
5) Tell us one thing you love about working in the real estate industry and why?
I love working with 1st time buyers and the joy & excitement when they have just bought their new home.
6) Describe your favorite sale in real estate:
After 30 years selling real estate it is tough to pick just one. I always look for a win-win situation where both the buyer and seller feel I have done a great job for them.
7) How has technology helped you as a REALTOR®?
It has provided a terrific vehicle for REALTORS®, example www.Realtor.ca
8) Describe one quality about yourself, which has helped you develop the necessary skills to be a successful REALTOR® with Century 21 Bachman & Associates?
I feel that I provide a wealth of knowledge and a positive attitude that I can pass on to my clients when I am working with them.
9) Why Century 21 Bachman & Associates?
There is no better place to be. Great location, great name recognition and most importantly great people.
If you are thinking of buying or selling call: Ralph Fyfe 204-955-5246