Getting to Know your Century 21 Bachman REALTOR®
When it comes to buying or selling a home, we understand the importance of getting to know your REALTOR® as more than just a professional. Our “Meet A REALTOR®” series introduces the hard-working people of the Century 21 Bachman & Associates, and provides a personal look at each of us as residents of our community. For this installment, we spoke with Richard Fyfe about what it means to live and work as a REALTOR® in Winnipeg & the surrounding area.
1) How long have you lived in Winnipeg?
All of my life.
2) Why did you choose to settle here?
Friends, family and a great quality of life.
3) What is your favorite thing about living in Manitoba?
The people, the lakes, and the lifestyle.
4) What makes Manitoba different than any other province to live?
5) Tell us a few of your favorite activities to do or places to visit in the area?
Jets games, the Forks, and restaurants.
6) Tell us one thing you love about working in the real estate industry and why?
Helping clients with one of the largest financial decisions of their life and contributing to their long term wealth.
7) Describe your favorite sale in real estate:
I always like when I know the deal is win-win for both our vendors and our buyers purchasing the property.
8) How has technology helped you as a REALTOR®?
Growing up in Generation Y plus growing up in the family real estate business has really helped bring some “natural” intuitiveness with technology to make our business more organized and efficient.
9) Describe one quality about yourself, which has helped you develop the necessary skills to be a successful REALTOR® with Century 21 Bachman & Associates?
Integrity – My clients have always appreciated knowing they can trust my guidance is honestly keeping their interests at heart.
10) Why Century 21 Bachman & Associates?
My parent’s long-standing career here coupled with a very strong group of other REALTORS® and staff.
11) Why did you get into real estate?
My entrepreneurial spirit along with a desire to help the family business.
If you are thinking of buying or selling call: Richard Fyfe 204-995-1440