CENTURY 21 Home Realty Inc., Brokerage*
- 4169 King Street East
Kitchener, ON N2P 2E8
Sonia Sharif is a real estate professional with over 16 years experience in sales; she ensures that her clients feel confident and secure with their home buying or selling decisions. She is a skilled listener and negotiator and knows how to meet and exceed her clients’ needs and expectations.
After years of working in the real estate industry, Sonia has developed a process that helps her get to know her clients, while enabling her to provide the best service possible. When listing and selling a home, Sonia takes the time to meet and talk to the homeowners. After examining the home, the neighborhood and the market she is able to develop an impartial and comprehensive sales plan, but it is through personal conversation that she is able to ascertain each client’s specific goals and dreams.
Home buyers and sellers are fortunate to be able to choose from a variety of real estate agents and a number of neighborhoods in their search for the perfect property. Yet despite the vast number of choices, many agents forget that in the end, real estate is about homes and homes are about families.
“For me, the strong family dynamic associated with real estate is what drew me to this business. Growing up in a strong family dynamic, I understand the importance of having a place where you can truly call home and enjoy family time.”
Sonia’s approach is to focus on each individual as opposed to the sale alone. She does not strive to sell a house for the sheer sake of selling a house, but rather to help individuals find their dream home.
“I strive to deliver first class service to my clients, and the highest compliment I can receive is the referral of your family, friends and business associates in the Kitchener, Waterloo and Cambridge area.”
Sonia’s experience, talent and tenacity have earned her many client referrals, repeat business and have helped her assist her clients in finding their perfect home.
- A valuable volunteer in the community, a member of Easter Seals
- Licensed real estate agent since 2002
- A member of the Kitchener/Waterloo Real Estate Board
- Specializing in residential real estate
- Professional services you can trust with a proven track record
- Assist with interior décor and home staging services
- Determine the market price of your home
- Provide guidance to home buyers and sellers every step of the way
- Offer and counter-offer negotiating services
- Show property to qualified buyers
- Marketing your home until sold
- Provide high quality photos of your home
- Home evaluations
- Help with the pre-listing preparation
- Upload property listings on MLS
- Referral to other professionals i.e. home inspectors, real estate lawyers, mortgage brokers and home inspectors
- Screen and pre-qualify potential buyers