CENTURY 21 PowerRealty.ca
- 145 3 Avenue West PO Box 2121
Drumheller, AB T0J 0Y0
Thanks for visiting me online. Please feel free to browse around for information if you are buying or selling a home.
Please remember I am able to show you any home listed on the MLS or REALTOR.ca
As a CENTURY 21® Real Estate professional, I am dedicated to providing you with the highest quality service possible. My personal knowledge and experiance in the local market is combined with the power of the CENTURY 21 brand, the most recognizable name in Real Estate.
Please Note: Due to recent media attention surrounding safety concerns for ALL REALTORS(R) office policy now requires all new clients to meet in the office for a consultation, provide photo ID & pre-approval letters prior to viewing any properties. Thanks for your consideration in this matter.
I would love to connect with you on Facebook or Twitter..
What to Expect When Buying a New Home!
For a first time home buyer or any buyer for that matter the process is overwhelming. Here are a few things to take into consideration.
- Know what you can afford. Go to your Banker or Mortgage Broker and get a pre-approval.
- Start saving before you start shopping - The greater the down payment, the cheaper the financing. Mortgages with less than 20% down must be insured with the Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation.
- Find out what your total monthly housing cost would be, including taxes and homeowners insurance.The cost to own your home shouldn't be more than 25% of your income.
- Find out how much you'll likely pay in closing costs. The upfront cost of purchasing your home shouldn't be overlooked. Closing costs include: home inspection & or appraisal fees, CMHC/lender fees, Lawyer fee to transfer title, taxes and prepaid items such as homeowners insurance.
Choose a REALTOR (R) to work closely with.
- REALTORS (R) can show any property on the market, not just their own listings, so make sure you choose one who will look out for your best interest.
- Check the selling prices of comparable homes in your area. This will help you to determine fair market value.
- Decide on your wants and needs. Be realistic depending on your price range.
OFFER & NEGOTIATIONS
- Don't be afraid to ask questions. Be prepared to discuss: price, initial deposit, possession date, Real Property Reports, chattles (unattched goods), & conditions.
CONDIONS: HOME INSPECTION, FINANCING, OTHER
- Have a professional do a home inspection. Keep in mind all homes will have issues so there may be a few things which will need attention. Have a few dollars set aside for minor repairs.
- Your banker/mortgage broker will need a copy of the offer to purchse. The financial institution may request an appraisal or a cosigner.
- Once conditions are met (waived) the house is officially sold.
- Make sure to chose a lawyer, get insurance, and transfer utilities into your name prior to possession.
I have worked at various business within the community including Stavros Restaurant, the Dinosaur Trail Golf and Country Club in both the club house and the pro shop, Marks Work Wear House, and most recently at the Drumheller Institution. I am always up for a challenge and enjoy a fast pace environment where I can learn and grow.
Let me assist you in finding your dream home, in a neighbourhood that is right for you, and in the price range you want. Or if you are interested in selling a property, I also have the expertise to help you get the fastest sale possible and at the best price.
I look forward to the opportunity of working for you!
I graduated from Drumheller Composite High school and went on to attend College in Lethbridge. I graduated from Lethbridge College obtaining my Diploma with Honors in Business Administration.
2009 Completed the Real Estate Course and Obtained my Licence to trade in Real Estate in Alberta.
2012 Accredited Buyer Representative Course
2012 Effective Negotiating Course @ CREB.
I was born and raised in Drumheller, attended College in Lethbridge and obtained my Diploma in Business Administration. Lethbridge is a beautiful place with all the amenities of a big city with the feel of a small town, but nothing compared to coming home to Drumheller, home cooked meals and game nights with family and friends.
Real Estate is not just an interest of mine...it is a passion.
691 living area
1,070 living area
1,510 living area
1,496 living area
1,044 living area
1,100 living area
1,452 living area
1,315 living area
1,420 living area
1,200 living area
996 living area
798 living area
1,047 living area
1,176 living area
1,020 living area
210 4th Avenue W, Delia, AB T0J 0W0
1,320 living area
0 1 Street W, Delia, AB T0J 0W0
980 living area
204 Main Street, Delia, AB T0J 0W0
1,000 living area
1,312 living area
894 living area
1,076 living area
780 living area
778 living area
CENTURY 21® Awards
- 2015 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2014 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2013 - Masters Emerald
- 2012 - Masters Ruby
- 2011 - Masters Silver
The rich, rolling farmlands suddenly break away to reveal an astonishing, twisting, turning canyon, walled with multi-colored layers of sandstone, mudstone ...
Hanna is located in East-Central Alberta within the Canadian Badlands, Hanna is approximately 2 hours north-east of Calgary and one hour from Drumheller. ...
Starland County is a municipal district located in southern Alberta Canada. Also in this area are the communities of Munson and Morrin. The municipality ...
The Village of Delia has 215 residents between Morrin and Hanna. They have a great little community hall that holds many functions throughout the ...
Cranston is a growing and thriving community at the very Southeast of Calgary, and is neighboured by Chaparral and Auburn Bay. Cranston sits bordered by ...
The Vision of Walden Inspired by the simplicity of nature, Walden celebrates the idyllic landscape it graces. Tranquil parks and open spaces. A ribbon ...
Altadore is a gem of a community nestled in the southwest quadrant of the city within the inner-city limits. This established community of single and multi ...
This South West community is an expanding neighbourhood; the established Evergreen Estates borders the newer Evergreen. Both sides of the community feature ...
Small Town in the City - With its pedestrian friendly design, classic small town architecture, landmark community buildings and a thriving main street ...