CENTURY 21 Millennium Inc., Brokerage*
- 72 Hurontario Street
Collingwood, ON L9Y 2L8
Welcome to my Website
As a CENTURY 21® Real Estate professional, I am dedicated to providing You with the highest quality service possible. My personal knowledge of the local Real Estate market combined with the power of the CENTURY 21 brand - the most recognized name in Real Estate today, is a combination that I feel confident will give You, our client, the representation You deserve in buying or selling real estate. Once You are in my website You should experience the most powerful and consumer friendly real estate search engine in Canada. Why Google, when most of the information is on the Century 21 website, Including Realtor.ca
Let me assist You in finding Your dream home, in a neighbourhood that is right for You, and in the price range You want. If You are interested in selling a property, I also have the expertise to help You get the fastest sale possible and at the best price.
I look forward to the opportunity of working for You to show You that I "Try harder to exceed Your expectations".
- General Management for Colgate-Palmolive and Bristol Myers for Canada for 25 years (combined).
- Investment broker for Edward Jones for 3 years.
- Collingwood citizen since 1980.
- Multiple winner of the Masters Silver Award from Century 21.
CENTURY 21® Awards* CENTURY 21 Awards Criteria
- 2013 - Masters Silver
- 2012 - Masters Silver
- 2007 - Masters Silver
- 2005 - Masters Silver
- 2004 - Masters Silver
Bachelor of Business Management - Ryerson Polytechnical University
- Golf - Cranberry senior champion
- Skiing - sunny days preferably
- Curling - Corporate League winners in 2007
- Dragon Boat Racing
- Avid grandparent
- Investment properties - 3 clients have purchased and sold 21 properties in 5 years
- Cranberry - owner since 1980 and past committee chair of the Cranberry Condominium Association
- Professional Standards Committee member for the Georgian Triangle.
- Past president of the Sanitary Supply Association of Canada and member for over 10 years.
- Past fund raiser for Cancer for Georgian Triangle
1,286 living area
1,125 living area
Collingwood is situated on Nottawasaga Bay at the southern point of Georgian Bay. It has established itself as a four-season tourist area and ...
Trading in the area of South Georgian Bay (Wasaga Beach to Meaford), I'm often puzzled by the "cut-off line" that seems to exist at Thornbury ...
From Thornbury and Craigleith on the shores of Georgian Bay down to Beaver Valley and along the Pretty River, The Blue Mountains is a community ...
Toronto is the provincial capital of Ontario, and the largest city in Canada. It is located in Southern Ontario on the northwestern shore of Lake Ontario. ...
Wasaga Beach is a town in Simcoe County, Ontario, Canada. It is a popular four-season tourist destination situated on Nottawasaga Bay at the ...
Georgian Meadows is located at the west end of Collingwood at the corners of Sixth Street and Tenth Line. A park side community of bungalows, bungalows ...
Spectacular gated waterfront community. Approx. 100 beautifully landscaped acres with over one mile of shoreline. Amenities for the exclusive use of ...