For any financing, refinancing information and assisstance contact:
According to MORTGAGE ALLIANCE January 2013 Newsletter:
Despite all the changes across the mortgage market that introduced tighter guidelines and policies, some lenders are able to offer solutions for everybody.
1.100% financing with 5% Cash Back, current rate is 4.85%
2.HELOCs up to 80% LTV (provable income) and 75% LTV (self employed, non provable income)
3.2nd Mortgages to 80% LTV (provable and non provable income)
4.Rental financing (Max 4 door units) for provable and non provable income
5.Self Build Construction financing starting @ 3.28% forFive year Fixed
For clients in financial trouble, who are now in a private 2nd with no exit strategy due to loan to value restrictions,
there is a lease program available to save homes from a Power of Sale, called DebtCare Canada's program:
1. 95% LTV Refinance and Purchase with fees
2. No minimum credit score
3. Focus is on debt elimination through payout, debt settlement, consumer proposal or bankruptcy as the final option
4. All creditors are paid and judgements or collections settled
5. Client stays in the same home
6. Client is hand held through a credit mentoring service for 3 years to ensure they stay on track.