With indoor sports parks, live shows, crafts and outdoor activities - there's plenty to do for children and families right in Peel this March Break. Keep the kids active and entertained next week and don't worry about having to drive far or even breaking the bank as many of these activities are free. Check out my top 10 list for March Break Activities in Peel and most importantly have fun!
1. The World Famous Popovich Comedy Pet Theatre Living Arts Centre 4141 Living Arts Drive
The World Famous Popovich Comedy Pet Theatre is a production featuring Gregory Popovich and his cast of jugglers, clowns, 15 house cats, 10 dogs, 4 geese, 8 white doves, and 2 parrots. The Popovich Comedy Pet Theatre is a family-oriented blend of the unique comedy and juggling skills of Gregory Popovich, and the extraordinary talents of his performing pets. March 14th Two Shows @ 1pm and 4pm.
2. Trampoline Parks 100 Westcreek Blvd, Brampton Experience the Aerosports' World Class Wall-to-Wall Trampoline Park! With a wide range of activities for all ages, you'll never want to leave! Check out the website for pricing, hours of operation and what they have to offer.
3. Mount Chinguacousy Chinguacousy Park 9050 Bramalea Road, Brampton
Bundle up and hit the slopes at Mount Chinguacousy. Improve your skills with a ski or snowboard lesson or enjoy a spin down the tube hill, then warm up in our cozy chalet. Open during March Break from 9:30-6:00pm (weather permitting) for the most current updates click here.
4. IndigoKids Presents:Spring Break Chapters 52 Quarry Edge Drive, Brampton Join Chapters in Brampton for free daily activities to welcome in Spring. March 12th-19th 11:00am & 2:00pm. Check out the link for themes.
5. March Break Fun! Shoppers World 499 Main St S, Brampton Join in on the March Break fun with FREE daily activities in Shoppers world. The Activities will take place in the Westside Court located near Medix College and will focus on a different theme everyday. Camps max out at 40 children so be sure to get there a bit early to ensure your child gets a spot. March 16th-21st for full details check out the link for full details and times.
6. Scooter's Roller Palace 2105 Royal Windsor Drive, Mississauga Just West of Southdown Road in Mississauga Scooter's is an indoor roller skating arena which promises lots of active fun. With over 24,000 sq ft of space, an 80 x 160 skating area that features lights, a DJ and an arcade as well you'll be sure to keep the family entertained and definitely worn out by the end of it. Check out their website for more information and hours of operation.
7. I Love Winter @ Celebration Square 300 City Centre Drive, Mississauga
Lace up your skates and hit the rink! Beat the chill and warm up this winter by grabbing a hot chocolate, a delicious beavertail or a savory poutine from Beavertails Pastry food truck. Kick-back and get cozy by our toasty fire pits! Skate rentals available. Check out the website for more details. Event Dates March 14th,15th, 21st, 22nd 3:00-7:00pm
8. 22nd Annual Maple Syrup Festival Bradley Museum 1620 Orr Road, Mississauga The Museums of Mississauga’s 22nd annual Maple Syrup Festival returns to the Bradley Museum during the March Break. Tour the sap line and see how a tree is tapped or partake in crafts, horse, wagon rides and live entertainment! Daily from March 14th-22nd check out the website for full information.
9. Kids’ CBC Free Family Kite Festival Mississauga Central Library 301 Burnhamthorpe Road West Come celebrate the colourful Kite Festival of Spring (Basant) with Kids’ CBC! This free family event will feature an exciting day full of fun for kids as they make kites, rangoli designs, spin tops, hear South Asian stories and enjoy a digital gaming zone and more. They will also meet and greet with their favourite Kids’ CBC characters including host Patty, Daniel Tiger, Bookaboo and Super WHY! March 21st 10:00-2:00pm
10. Kid's CBC Free Family Kite Festival Bramalea City Centre, Brampton
Come celebrate the colourful Kite Festival of Spring (Basant) with Kids’ CBC! This free family event will feature an exciting day full of fun for kids as they make kites, rangoli designs, spin tops, hear South Asian stories and enjoy a digital gaming zone and more. They will also meet and greet with their favourite Kids’ CBC characters including host Patty, Daniel Tiger, Bookaboo and Super WHY! March 22nd 11:00-4:00pm