Peter Street Condominiums, to be located on the corner of Adelaide and Peter, is a dramatic 40 storeys glass and aluminum structure with an 11 story podium and a 29 story tower located in the heart of Downtown Toronto by CentreCourt Development.
Peter Street Condominiums is about spectacular exterior and interior design. It’s about location, at the very heart of Canada’s most vibrant and exciting city.
It’s about quality of life, bright airy residences with panoramic downtown views, and it’s about creating a healthy living environment with superior fitness and spa amenities managed exclusively by Totum
LifeSciences®, one of Canada’s preeminent fitness and wellness consultants.
• Short walk to the financial district, St. Andrew Subway Station, the theatres district, the fashion district, TIFF, CN Tower, Rogers Centre, restaurants, shopping, cafes, and more
• Amenities will be located on the 5th and 6th floor and will include fitness and weight rooms, yoga area, therapeutic/massage room, theatre room with servery, billiard room, lounge and kitchen and dining room.
• Totum P.S. Club by award-winning Totum LifeSciences
• 24 hour, 7 day a week concierge.
• One guest suite provided for residents’ use
• 9' ceiling. Engineered wood flooring throughout
• Flat smooth ceiling finish throughout
• Thermostat controlled heating and cooling
• Cecconi Simone custom-designed deluxe kitchens
• Integrated stainless steel kitchen appliances
• Cecconi Simone designed modern bath rooms
• Floor to ceiling glazing/window systems
• In-suite controlled energy efficient air-conditioning and heat recovery ventilation system
• Prewired in-suite security system
A dramatic 40-storey glass and aluminum tower designed by the award-winning architectural firm architects Alliance, at the north-east corner of Adelaide Street West and Peter St., lobby, interiors and amenities designed by
internationally renowned interior design firm Cecconi Simone.Totum LifeSciences® will be the partnered provider of life fitness amenities at Peter Street Condominiums. Residents will have use of seven classes per week to be held in the Totum P.S. Club. Residents will also have the ability to book, through Totum, personal trainers, therapeutic services and additional fitness classes within the building, on a pay per use schedule. Amenities will be located on the fifth and sixth floor and will include fitness and weight rooms, yoga area,therapeutic/massage room, theatre room with servery, billiard room, lounge and kitchen and dining room.24 hour, 7 day a week concierge.One guest suite provided for residents’ use.Exterior glazing with Low E double pane glass. Individual suite hydro metering. Environmentally controlled rain water harvested for irrigation.Security coded access FOB for all residents.Underground parking with security monitoring from
concierge station.Underground garage painted white and lit with fluorescent lighting for added safety and security.Dedicated parking shuttle elevator forenhanced security.Visitor and resident bicycle storage on the ground
floor, entered off Peter Street.Mailroom conveniently located beside front lobby.http://www.kenyeung.ca/Peter_Street_Condos/page_2448434.html