For lots of family fun head out to Lowville Park and enjoy traditional winter activities like skating& tobogganing. There is also live entertainment, games and other great activities. This truly fun event runs snow or shine!
DATE:Sunday, January 29th, 2012
TIME: 11am - 4pm
LOCATION: Lowville Park - (Guelph Line - North of Britannia Road)
- NEW! Body Zorbs
- NEW! Human Gyroscope
- log sawing competition
- horse-drawn wagon rides
- Conservation Halton birds of prey show
- snowshoeing with Mountain Equipment Co-op
- ice skating & tobogganing (weather permitting)
- tasty treats from Lowville United Church
- funnel cakes
- Gorilla Cheese food truck
- parent & tot obstacle course with Momstown
- sport medal ceramic painting with Art Glazed Over
- Larry McDonald will emcee the main stage program
- juggling performances by Johnny Toronto
- *Limited Parking available.
Park at the Halton District School Board (Guelph Line at Upper Middle Road), and ride the bus to Lowville for free. Additional shuttle stops at the Lowville United Church parking lot and Lowville Golf Course.