Choosing location is a big decision for home buyers and often real estate professionals are asked for recommendations. Don't be overwhelmed by that it's not just the millennials that are considering key factors when looking for real estate everyone is in their own way.
Majority of the home buyers want better amenities near their home. There are some other common factors that go along with how home buyers choose location and I want to share here on the basis of a recent survey conducted to understand why buyers choose a specific location to buy real estate.
* Grocery stores - 63% are fine with a quick drive; 22% want a easy walk to pick up food supplies
* Restaurants and eateries - 56% say a short drive away is great; 20% only want to walk there
* Parks, paths and community space - 40% are okay with a short drive; 35% prioritize within a walking distance
* Healthcare providers - 62% say a minimal drive works; 10% want a walking distance
* Local shops - 57% short drive; 12% want the pleasures of a walking distance
Click to gain benefit from the full article summarizing the Demand Institute's report on the relocation survey.