Why you should use a REALTOR®?
Whether selling your home, or looking for a new one, Winnipeg REALTORS® will work together to help you! This REALTOR® network allows them to share information and resources that place you in the best position possible to secure the biggest financial investment most people experience in their lifetime.
Teaming up with a REALTOR® provides you with invaluable access to professional real estate expertise and knowledge. You benefit because:
- Your REALTOR® can help determine your buying power and refer you to lenders best qualified to maximize your loan and minimize your cost.
- Your REALTOR® has full access to all the features of the Multiple Listing Service (MLS), Canada’s most powerful real estate marketing network.
- Your REALTOR® provides local community information on utilities, zoning, schools, etc. REALTOR®s assist you in making the best choice selecting an environment where you and your family can grow.
- Your REALTOR® has a finger on the pulse of the housing market and is knowledge able about developments and trends in real estate; and
- Your REALTOR® has the facts on comparable pricing, neighbourhood trends and housing market conditions, data you can use to set your best course of action and maximize your home’s resale value when you are ready to sell.
- Your REALTOR® can negotiate the best deal. There are a myriad of negotiating factors, including price, financing, terms, date of possession and often the including or exclusion of repairs, furnishings or equipment. By negotiation alone, your REALTOR® often saves you more than the cost of their service.
- Your REALTOR® assists you in providing due diligence to evaluate the property. This may include inspections of mold, dry rot, asbestos, faulty structure, roof condition, septic tank and well tests, just to name a few.
- Your REALTOR® assists you in determining what conditions to recommend and assist in finding qualified professionals to investigate and provide a report to you.
- Your REALTOR® can guide you through the sales process making sure everything flows smoothly from initial offer to closing.
- Your REALTOR® markets your property to other real estate agents and the public. Often a REALTOR® will provide guidance on staging or repairs that enhance the salability of your property. Your REALTOR® will harness the power of the Multiple Listing Service® or expose your property to a large network of qualified buyers as well as coordinate marketing through the most effective array of other advertising media. Only Winnipeg REALTORS® have access to the marketing exposure of industry publications such as the Real Estate News. – www.winnipegrealestatenews.com