330 Richmond Condos is a new condo project located at 330 Richmond Street West in Toronto, developed by Greenpark Homes. Sales for available units start from the $300,000's. This new condo project has 24 storeys with a total of 295 units.
From 330 Richmond Condos:
330 Richmond Condos offers you the vibrant lifestyle of Toronto's famed Entertainment District...and more! This hotel inspired residence on Richmond St. W, is also just a block away from the funky and fun shops along Queen Street West.
- 330 Richmond Condos has a Walk Score of 100 out of 100. This location is a Walker’s Paradise so daily errands do not require a car.
- One minute walk from the 510 SPADINA at the PETER ST. & ADELAIDE ST W. stop.
- Nearby parks include St. Patrick's Square, Grange Park Toronto and Grange Park.
- Nearby schools include Blue Butterfly Montessori School, EDGE Academy and Canadian Safe School Network.
- The closest grocery stores are Your Good Health Stores, Genuine Health and MR. SPUD.
- Nearby coffee shops include Little Nicky's Coffee, Starbucks and Croissant Tree. There are 568 restaurants within a 15 minute walk including Club Cayo Coco: Spanish Tapas Supper Club, Alibaba Middle East Cuisine and Texas Instruments.
- 330 Richmond is near University of Toronto, Ryerson University
- There are minimal bike lanes and the terrain is flat as a pancake. 330 Richmond Street West is bikeable, there is some bike infrastructure. Bike sharing is available from BIXI Toronto.