Upper Beach Club Condos is a new condo development by Mutual Development Corporation and Laurier Homes currently in preconstruction at Kingston Road, Toronto. The development is scheduled for completion in 2018. Sales for available units start from the high $200,000's. The development has a total of 41 units.
Upper Beach Club Condos is positioned between Kingston Road & Queensbury Avenue. This location will be steps to the Mall, schools, major banks, retail shops, supermarkets and parks, and highway.
“Connected to the land that was once a polo field, fox hunting grounds and a playground for Toronto’s most elite, Elliot & MacKay Condominiums is the perfect place to continue your legacy. This exclusive community sets the new standard of excellence for living in the Upper Beach. With suites featuring breathtaking views overlooking the Toronto Hunt Club and Lake Ontario, the residences unify striking, traditional design and modern amenities with the rich history of the area. Experience life at Elliot & MacKay and live where The Hunt starts and the Adventure begins…”
Upper Beach Club Condos has a Walk Score 69 out of 100. The Transit Score is 67 of 100. This location is in the Birchcliffe-Cliffside neighborhood in Toronto. Nearby parks include Lynndale Park, Blantyre Park and Scotia Parkette.
- Spacious outdoor terrace with seating and BBQ.
- Roof Top Party room with European styled full kitchen
- Fully equipped Fitness room complete with cardio equipment and free weights
- Outdoor yoga terrace.
From Upper Beach Club:
A new landmark is coming to one of East Toronto's most prestigious locations.
Overlooking the iconic Toronto Hunt Club,just moments from The Scarborough Bluffs and the crystal clear waters of Lake Ontario, Upper Beach Club is an elite boutique condominium residence that has been perfectly crafted to cultivate an atmosphere of unmistakable prestige and distinction. This is a superb collection of just 41 designer suites, each boasting a lavish selection of features and finishes that could only be found in a residence of such refined luxury. If you’ve been searching for an opportunity to live a life of truly superior style and sophistication, your hunt is over now that you’ve discovered
Upper Beach Club.
Features & Finishes
QUALITY BUILDING FEATURES
• An intimate, elegant 6-storey building featuring a distinctive mix of traditional and modern architecture.
• Spectacular panoramic views of The Toronto Hunt Club and surrounding neighborhood.
• Suites, which include a terrace and/or balcony, include a gas BBQ, quick connect where permitted.
• Amenities include a roof top party room with a European styled full kitchen for formal or informal gatherings, and spacious terrace with outdoor seating and BBQ.
• Fully equipped fitness room complete with cardio equipment,free weights, and an outdoor yoga terrace.
• Luxurious hotel styled, furnished guest suite with terrace access.
• Exclusive street entrances to the main floor suites with landscaped planters, facing The Toronto Hunt Club.
• Wi-Fi connectivity in selected amenity areas.
• Two high speed elevators.
• Available parking, private storage lockers and bike storage.
• Designer decorated lobby with intimate seating area and parcel room.
• Exterior facade includes stone and coloured glass accents.
• Approximately 9’ foot ceiling height for Penthouse Series and amenity room located on rooftop. Ceiling height on floors Ground to 4, approximately 8’ foot 6”.
• Barrier free access provided to some suites and all amenity areas.
• Low E Energy efficient double glazed windows throughout.
• Waste management and recycling system with 3-stream garbage / recycling / organics sorter.
BUILDING SAFETY & SECURITY
• Fully automatic sprinkler system and fire monitoring.
• Key fob controlled access system.
• Controlled access to brightly lit underground garage parking.
• Underground parking and locker storage with security cameras and parabolic mirrors.
• Telephone-style intercom system with video at building entry.
• Pre-wired for a personally encoded suite intrusion alarm.
• Smoke detector and carbon monoxide detector in every suite.
• Terrace and/or balcony privacy dividers where applicable.
• Terrace and/or balcony with glass waist height safety surround.
• Choice of imported ceramic or porcelain tiles up to 12” x 24” (Matte Finish) for bathrooms and laundry area.
• Engineered hardwood for Penthouse series and wide plank laminate floor Ground to 4th Floors throughout suite excluding tiled areas.
LUXURIOUS KITCHEN FIXTURES & ACCESSORIES
• European styled cabinetry in a selection of finishes.
• Kitchen cabinetry includes under cabinet valance board with LED stick lighting.
• Stone counter tops include island and breakfast bar where indicated.
• Full height ceramic and/or glass tile backsplash in stacked pattern.
• Kitchen finishes include single undermount stainless steel sink with chrome finish single lever pull out spray faucet.
• Fully installed brand name stainless steel finish appliances,include refrigerator with bottom freezer, slide in range, over the range microwave/fan and dishwasher.
• Energy Star rated front loading brand name stacked washer in white. Front loading stacked dryer finished in white.
• Decorator selected pendants (2) centered above the breakfast bar
BATH FIXTURES & ACCESSORIES
• Vanity with stone countertop and porcelain undermount sink.
• Chrome coloured single lever and/or double handle bathroom faucet with mechanical drain stop assembly.
• White, low flow water conserving toilet 4.8 LPF.
• All faucets and showers include increased water efficient technology, Shower Faucets 7.6 LPM, Lavatory 5.87 LPM.
• Wall sconce lighting and full vanity width mirror.
• Luxurious deep soaker tub in white, and/or walk-in shower with framed glass enclosure and optional bench as per plan.
• Pressure balanced mixing valve in bathtub and shower enclosures with chrome coloured single lever control and water efficient Rain Head shower assembly.
• Imported ceramic or porcelain tile floor, with full-height wall tile surrounding bathtub. Shower enclosure includes full height wall tile with tiled ceiling.
• Recessed ceiling mounted vapour resistant pot light in shower enclosure.
• Bathroom exhaust fan vented.
• Bathroom accessories include towel bar, toilet tissue holder and soap dish.
DESIGNER WALL, CEILING & INTERIOR TRIM FINISHES
• Ceilings to be smooth finish in an off white colour.
• All main living areas, bathroom and kitchen walls finished with satin low VOC paint, in the Purchaser’s selection of one colour throughout.
• All trim and doors to be painted in a semi-gloss cool white colour.
• Contemporary styled 5” high baseboard and 2 ¼” casing for Ground to 4th and Penthouse series with 7” high baseboard, 2 ¼” casing and backband.
• European lever styled interior door hardware in a chrome finish includes hinges.
• Integrated coated wire shelving and clothes hanger in all closets.
STYLISH DOORS & WINDOWS
• Low E energy efficient double glazed thermal windows.
• Carerra two panel moulded interior doors.
• Sliding glass or single swing door to outside terrace and balcony,as per plan.
• Framed mirrored sliding door, or swing doors as indicated on the plan, at entry door closet.
• Solid Core Entry Door painted with lever handles, lockset, and deadbolt and guest viewer.
ADVANCED SUITE DESIGN AMENITIES
• Individual electrical service panel with automatic circuit breakers.
• Individually controlled heating and cooling systems.
• White decora styled switches and outlets.
• Conveniently located cable TV outlets in living room, master bedroom, second bedroom or den.
• Conveniently located telephone outlets in living room, master bedroom, second bedroom or den.
• Decorator selected contemporary light fixtures in dining area, hallways, foyer, kitchens, and bathrooms where required and as per plan.
• Switch controlled split outlet in living room, den and bedroom(s).
PROJECT NAME: Upper Beach Club Condos
ADDRESS: Kingston Road & Queensbury Avenue, Toronto
PROJECT TYPE: Condominium, Retail
DEVELOPER (S): Mutual Development Corporation and Laurier Homes
PRICE RANGE: from the high $200,000’s
ESTIMATED COMPLETION DATE: 2018