CENTURY 21 Bachman & Associates
- 360 Mcmillan Avenue
Winnipeg, MB R3L 0N2
740 living area
2,914 living area
EXPERIENCE AND MARKET KNOWLEDGE COUNTS!
Whether buying or selling, I am dedicated to providing you with the highest quality service possible that includes accurate market knowledge, extensive contacts and a wealth of real estate experience. In today's ever changing world market, it is prudent to use an agent that understands WINNIPEG'S market conditions. You owe yourself the best; so call me for a no obligation evaluation of your home or investment property.
I look forward to the opportunity of working for you!
Personal / Professional Interests
- Licensed Realtor with Century 21 Backman & Associates since 2006
- Member of the Manitoba Real Estate Board
- Member of the Winnipeg Realtors
- Member of Real Estate Board of Directors
- Chair of the SDEC (Sales Division Executive Council) of the Manitoba Real Estate Board
- Owned and operated "Pasta & More" for over 17 years
- Chair of Member Services 2013
- Chair of the annual "Gimmie Shelter" fundraiser 2013,2014
- Born, raised and live in Fort Garry.
- Married to lead singer & song writer, George Belanger of the local band "Harlequin".
- Have two grown children, a daughter and a son.
- Enjoy cooking, music, pilates, yoga & travelling.
- Currently enrolled in French speaking classes.
- Recently enrolled in Tap and Ballroom dancing. I would recommend both to everyone!
- Act as a patient advocate for an ill friend.
I attended local schools in Fort Garry: Crane Elementary School, Viscount Alexander Junior High School and Vincent Massey Collegiate.
My post secondary education included: University of Winnipeg - Bachelor of Arts, Red River College - Early Childhood Studies, and University of Manitoba - Certified Management Accountant.
This education prepared me to operate my own successful wholesale and retail food business for over 17 years in Fort Garry, Pasta & More. After closing this business, I looked for a new challenge that would be a fit with my business acumen and personality. It was then that I decided to apply my knowledge of business and this city, my extensive community and personal contacts, and my outgoing and energetic personality to the real estate field. I took the Manitoba Real Estate Board licensing courses and became a licensed Realtor with Century 21 Backman & Associates in 2006.
I have lived in the lovely Fort Garry neighbourhood my whole life; I love it! I enjoy being involved in my community, travelling, working out at Pilates Manitoba, and spending time with my family and friends.
CENTURY 21® Awards
- 2015 - Masters Ruby
Finding the perfect balance in life can be a challenge. In Winnipeg you’ll find that balance -- a city that mixes business with pleasure, creativity with ...
The Unincorporated Village District of Tyndall is located within the Brokenhead boundaries. It is a residential settlement with an elementary school, curling ...
Lorette is a Village in the Rural Municipality of Taché, in the Province of Manitoba. The largest community in the R.M. of Taché, its population is over ...
St Vital is Located in the south-central part of the city, it is bounded on the north by Carrière Avenue, on the south by the northern limit of the ...
Transcona is built for and by the railroads around the turn of the century and is between the two transcontinental rail lines for the CPR and CN. ...
North End is just north of downtown and the CPR railway yards, and south of Inkster Boulevard, and is bound on the west by the busy Keewatin ...
Fort Rouge is located in the south-central part of the city, it is bounded on the north by the Assiniboine River, on the east and south by the Red River. ...
The oldest neighbourhood in this part of Winnipeg is Elmwood, with many of the homes in the Elmwood area and southern part of East Kildonan (around Larsen ...
North Kildonan became incorporated as the R.M. of North Kildonan on January 1, 1925. North Kildonan was a farming community and in 1928, the first Mennonites ...