CENTURY 21 Bachman & Associates
- 360 Mcmillan Avenue
Winnipeg, MB R3L 0N2
EXPERIENCE AND MARKET KNOWLEDGE COUNTS!
Whether buying or selling, I am dedicated to providing you with the highest quality service possible that includes accurate market knowledge, extensive contacts and a wealth of real estate experience. In today's ever changing world market, it is prudent to use an agent that understands WINNIPEG'S market conditions. You owe yourself the best; so call me for a no obligation evaluation of your home or investment property.
I look forward to the opportunity of working for you!
Personal / Professional Interests
- Licensed Realtor with Century 21 Backman & Associates since 2006
- Member of the Manitoba Real Estate Board
- Member of the Winnipeg Realtors
- Member of Real Estate Board of Directors
- Chair of the SDEC (Sales Division Executive Council) of the Manitoba Real Estate Board
- Owned and operated "Pasta & More" for over 17 years
- Chair of Member Services 2013
- Chair of the annual "Gimmie Shelter" fundraiser 2013,2014
- Born, raised and live in Fort Garry.
- Married to lead singer & song writer, George Belanger of the local band "Harlequin".
- Have two grown children, a daughter and a son.
- Enjoy cooking, music, pilates, yoga & travelling.
- Currently enrolled in French speaking classes.
- Recently enrolled in Tap and Ballroom dancing. I would recommend both to everyone!
- Act as a patient advocate for an ill friend.
I attended local schools in Fort Garry: Crane Elementary School, Viscount Alexander Junior High School and Vincent Massey Collegiate.
My post secondary education included: University of Winnipeg - Bachelor of Arts, Red River College - Early Childhood Studies, and University of Manitoba - Certified Management Accountant.
This education prepared me to operate my own successful wholesale and retail food business for over 17 years in Fort Garry, Pasta & More. After closing this business, I looked for a new challenge that would be a fit with my business acumen and personality. It was then that I decided to apply my knowledge of business and this city, my extensive community and personal contacts, and my outgoing and energetic personality to the real estate field. I took the Manitoba Real Estate Board licensing courses and became a licensed Realtor with Century 21 Backman & Associates in 2006.
I have lived in the lovely Fort Garry neighbourhood my whole life; I love it! I enjoy being involved in my community, travelling, working out at Pilates Manitoba, and spending time with my family and friends.
CENTURY 21® Awards
- 2017 - Masters Silver
- 2016 - Masters Silver
- 2015 - Masters Ruby