CENTURY 21 Fusion
- 210-310 Wellman Lane
Saskatoon, SK S7T 0J1
Welcome to my Website
Welcome to my web site. As a CENTURY 21® Real Estate professional, I am dedicated to providing you with the highest quality service possible. My personal knowledge of the local Real Estate market is combined with the power of the CENTURY 21 brand - the most recognized name in Real Estate today.
Let me assist you in finding your dream home, in a neighbourhood that is right for you, and in the price range you want. Or if you are interested in selling a property, I also have the expertise to help you get the fastest sale possible and at the best price.
I look forward to the opportunity of working for you!
Closing Cost Questions
Your closing costs will vary, depending on the purchase price of your new home.
A good rule of thumb is about 1.5-2% of the purchase price of your home. Closing costs also include home inspections, and fire insurance that you need to purchase for your new home.
Reasonable expectations of expenses include:
- lawyers' fees (approximately, depends on your lawyer)...$750.00
- Gst and Pst ...$85.50
- Registration of Title...$3.00 per each $1000.00 in your purchase price.
- Registration of Mortgage on Title...$150.00
- Submission and Output fee for Land Titles...$20.00
- Land Title Copies...$30.00
- City of Saskatoon tax search, postage, photocopying etc...$32.00
- Tax Adjustments-depending on when you purchased your home, you may have to reimburse the seller for taxes that they may have prepaid while you have possession of the property,
You should verify all potential costs with your lawyer, as this information is deemed acurate, but is not guaranteed.
Ask me how to earn AIR MILES® reward miles when you buy or sell a home through me.
CENTURY 21® Awards
- 2013 - Masters Emerald
- 2012 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2011 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2010 - DOUBLE CENTURION® Producer
- 2009 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2008 - Masters Emerald
- 2007 - Masters Ruby
- Scouts Canada Beaver and Cub leader -8 years
- Scouts Canada Trainer for new and advanced leaders-4 years
- Awarded the Certificate of Commendation, and Medal for Good Service from Scouts Canada
- Vice President of Caswell Community School Parent Council-1 year
- Manager for minor hockey team-2 years
- Volunteer for various school activities
- Volunteer for ICR Charity Classic-raising funds for Muscular Dystrophy-5 years and on going.
- Raise funds for Century 21's charity of choice-Easter Seals
-Self employed in the service industry for over 30 years. I try to exceed expectations.