Ten Great Reasons to Buy during the winter
1. Interest rates are generally lowest in winter. Like the price of gasoline, interest rates are generally highest when most buyers are buying in summer and lowest in winter.
2. Less competing offers in winter. Fewer sales, less chance to lose the dream home you are looking at.
3. Home prices are expected to be at their lowest during winter. All those over-priced homes will have been reduced.
4. Sellers are more likely to accept a lower offer in winter. They do not expect many offers so they may accept your lower offer.
5. Contractors such as electricians, plumbers, home renovators, movers, etc., are less busy in winter.
6. Utility connections are faster in winter. We all know how long it takes to get telephone or cable connected in the Summer time.
7. Winter is generally an indoor time. You will have hubby away from the golf course and into the basement completing your "Honey Do" list of renovations before the better weather comes around.
8. A winter move should not affect your summer vacation. Keep your summer time free to be with your family.
9. You can expect more moving and painting help in winter. You family and friends cannot give you many excuses why they cannot be there to help.
10. Bankers, inspectors, lawyers and Realtors, like me, are also less busy in winter and I will personally guarantee you great service in winter and spring and fall and summer and any other time you call me.
Give me a call at anytime to help make your dreams a reality!