This position involves assisting a busy Realtor with admin duties and social media marketing. Experience is not required as you will be given training. You will, however, need to be a quick learner. You will need to be professional, tactful, and work well with clients & other agents. You should have the ability to focus on the priorities of a rapidly changing day.
You will be effectively managing all work from the office. Some of your duties will include:
- Sending reports and composing emails
- Emailing, mailing, scanning and photocopying
- Managing requests for information
- Preparing and modifying documents
- Managing calendars
- Answering phone calls
- Scheduling appointments
- Being the liaison between Realtors, the Buyer's agent and Clients.
- Arrange for photographs, floor plans, and signage
- Order signs, flyers, and folders
- Manage files (digital and hard copy)
Computer literacy is important as you will be using various software programs. Be familiar with:
- MS Office - Excel and Word.
- Social media - Facebook, Twitter, Craigslist, kijiji, Instagram, etc.
- Comfortable using apps.
Ability to make promotional flyers is also a benefit.
The first few weeks will be part-time as you learn the different responsibilities of the job and will then become a full-time position.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All potential candidates will receive a phone interview first.