Marketing Strategy for all my Listings
- List your property on Mlxchange, Mls.ca & Realtor.ca (This is the preliminary step to put your house for sale on the market.)
- Put your listing on my website and Century 21 website as a Showcase Property. Century 21 gets the maximum traffic of buyers online in Canada. It gets more than one million visitors per month.
- Your house will have its own unique www.6221132street.com website. The website will have 21 pictures of your property, all required information about your property and miscellaneous information about the neighbourhood. These are the key facts that buyers look for while buying a property.
- GOOGLE’s favourite: This is what sets me apart from everyone. Every time someone drives by and Google’s your house address, your home’s personal website will be the FIRST link on the list for buyers to look at.
- For Sale sign on your property with an additional sign “Google me”. This encourages and entices neighbours and interested buyers to look in for more information.
- Exclusive Open house with Refreshments for Neighbours and their friends and family. I will personally go to deliver all the invites.
- Just listed flyers will be distributed or mailed to neighbourhood homes and beyond.
- Air Miles incentive sticker on the For Sale sign.
Where do buyers come from?
- Realtors bring in clients. That’s why list the property on Mlxchange.com
- Buyers do drive-bys to hunt for home in their favoured area. For Sale sign and Google me sign entices them to look for more information.
- Neighbours know someone who is looking to purchase in the same neighbourhood. Neighbours Open house showcases the property to them. Encouraging them to discuss our beautifully presented home with their friends and family.
- Online. In today’s day and age, enormous numbers of buyers search for homes online first. The strong presence and presentation of your home online is a great advantage.
These are some of the few things that I would be doing to help you achieve your goal of getting your house sold. So if you are thinking about selling please let me know and I would be happy to present my full marketing plan and a Home Pricing Index for your home. So give me a call and I would love to implement all my marketing strategies to sell your house. Sylvia @ 604 599 4888
CENTURY 21 Coastal Realty Ltd.
Housing Our affordable housing gives you and your family the opportunity to own or rent a home. Our diverse landscape provides you with the choice ...
If you're planning to relocate to British Columbia and your place of employment is in areas such as Abbottsford or Surrey, you may want to consider ...
The District of Maple Ridge lies on the north shore of the Fraser River, 45 km east of the City of Vancouver. Nestled against the Coast Mountains, Maple ...
About Delta Arts and Culture Brief History 2006 Statistics Canada Census Summary Heritage Mission Statement Delta is home for ...
If you've been thinking about making British Columbia your new home, then you'll want to consider the beautiful location of North Surrey, BC. This ...
About White Rock (Source: Tourism BC)... There's no doubt about it – White Rock (Approx. Pop. 20,000) exudes a carefree whimsy ...
One of the major concerns when relocating will more than likely be related to real estate and investment opportunities; however, when you find locations ...
Situated on the shores of the mighty Fraser River and nestled against the Coastal Mountains, Maple Ridge is a mecca of adventure for the outdoor enthusiast. ...
Located in the eastern edge of the District of Langley, the town-site of Aldergrove has grown into a progressive, small acreage community.