Ensuring Viewings are Successful
Private viewings and open houses provide opportunities for buyers to view your property and get a sense of what it is like to live there. Ideally, you will want them to be impressed by what they see – and motivated to make an offer.
As your real estate agent, I ensure we maximize the potential of every viewing and open house. To accomplish that, I advise you on how best to prepare your property, I market it to qualified buyers, and then, at viewings, draw their attention to the great qualities of your house.
When it comes to scheduling, I coordinate with you to select days and times that are as convenient as possible. Obviously, I encourage you to be as flexible as you can, as that will enable more buyers to see your property. Weekends, in particular, are popular for viewings.
Don’t worry about all the details. I take care of all aspects of scheduling viewings, as well as planning and hosting open houses.
Although I do most of the work, there are a few things you can do to make viewings more successful:
- Make sure your house is neat and clean.
- Remove personal items such as family pictures. This makes it easier for buyers to imagine themselves living in the house.
- Find a place to go, such as a park or shopping mall. Buyers are more comfortable if they can view the property without you there.
- If possible, remove your pets. You can take them for a walk, or to a local pet sitting service or kennel.
- Ensure the walkway leading up to your house is clear.
I realize viewings and open houses can be a little inconvenient. As your real estate agent, I will do my best to minimize the disruptions. I will focus on bringing in serious buyers, rather than those who are merely curious. This speeds up the process and increases the likelihood of a buyer seeing your property, becoming interested, and making an offer.
To sell your house quickly, and for the highest price possible, it is crucial that viewings and opening houses are done right. Want to learn more about my approach? Please submit the form below or call or email me today to schedule a no-obligation Personal Consultation.
Dealing With Offers
Your Agent Will Handle all the Details
When selling your house, there are few things more exciting than receiving an offer. That means someone is interested in your property and has prepared a formal offer to buy it.
What is an offer, exactly?
It’s simply a legal document that shows the price the buyer is proposing to pay, which may or may not be the same as your listing price. An offer will include other details, such as the requested closing date, and may also include one or more conditions, such as “conditional on the property passing a home inspection.”
Ideally, when you receive an offer, you will want to sell your house to that buyer for the highest price possible. In addition, you’ll want to make sure there are no potential problems that might prevent the deal from closing – such as the buyer being unable to arrange financing.
I realize this may sound complicated. Don’t worry. As your real estate agent, I’ll take care of all the details. For example, I will:
- Review the offer with you and explain everything clearly.
- Give you my professional assessment as to the quality of the offer. If there are things that concern me, I’ll point them out to you.
- Advise you on whether to accept the offer, reject the offer, or make a counter-offer.
- Prepare a counter-offer, if necessary, that gets you a better deal, without risking the sale slipping through your fingers.
- Skillfully negotiate with the buyer on your behalf, so you sell your house for the highest price possible.
- Prepare all the necessary documents, and work closely with the buyer and his or her agent, to make sure the transaction goes through smoothly.
- Communicate with you throughout the entire process. You’re never in the dark when you work with me.
Selling your house for the best price possible is my expertise, especially in this local market.
Want to discuss how much you may be able to get for your house? Please submit the form below or call or email me for a no-obligation Personal Consultation.
Closing the Sale
Making Sure Your Move Goes Smoothly
There are few things I enjoy more than telling a client, “Your house is sold.” That means I have found them a qualified buyer, got them the price they wanted, and negotiated a great deal.
That doesn’t mean my work is finished. Far from it.
As your real estate agent, I’ll work closely with you to ensure the deal is finalized and that your move goes smoothly.
I’ll take care of the details. For example, if there are any conditions on the offer to buy your property, such as “passing a home inspection”, I’ll coordinate with you and the seller’s agent to ensure that the condition is satisfied and the deal closes.
I’ll also be there for you, as your real estate expert, up to the day you move – and beyond. I provide you with the names of recommended lawyers, contractors, movers, etc. from my network of reputable professionals and companies. I’ll also clearly explain what to expect leading up to closing day and give you advice as to how to prepare.
My goal is simple: To make your house sale and move a positive experience.
Want to learn more about how I can help you sell your property, for a top price, while making the process easy for you? Please submit the form below or call or email me to schedule a no-obligation Personal Consultation.
Free Home Evaluation
Curious about how much your home would sell for in today’s market?
Please complete the form below and I would be happy to send you a Free Home Evaluation.