CENTURY 21 B.J. Roth Realty Ltd., Brokerage*
- 355 Bayfield Street
Barrie, ON L4M 3C3
Welcome to my Website
I have been blessed with being raised in Simcoe County since 1971. I specialize in Barrie and surrounding areas and take great pride in the knowledge I have gained watching Simcoe County, particularly Barrie, grow from 24,000 in the 1970’s to well over the 135,000 that it is today. I feel privileged and honoured to pass this wealth of information onto my clients, giving them the very best of my personal knowledge and background combined with my current training. I am committed to staying on top of today’s market and up to date on all the technological changes we are fortunate to work with; giving my clients the edge on finding their perfect home or finding the ideal buyer for their home.
My goal is keeping clients comfortable with the buying and selling process. I want them to know that I will be there for them; from the first text or phone call right up to the move and beyond. I am proud of the personal connection that I create and maintain with my clients, proving that I am not only their Realtor, but their partner. I love my career in Real Estate and it shows. Let me introduce you to the benefits of working with a Realtor that always has your best interests at heart and is committed to not only being there during the purchase or selling of your largest investment, but finding a dream place; you call home.
Please feel free to call or text me directly at 705-229-7557
Growing up as a child on the 10th line of Oro in the early 1970's, and moving to Barrie in 1984, has given me a terrific knowledge of Simcoe County and its surrounding area. My husband Scott, who was also born and raised in Barrie, have loved to watched this city grow. We have been married for over 20 years and have raised 3 wonderful children here. Our roots are deeply entrenched and we love to pass on our knowledge of this area to our clients. I take great pride knowing this area, like the "back of my hand".
Being with family, friends, helping out within the community, writing, photography, travelling, antiquing and cooking.
- Supporter of World Vision - proud foster parent
- Rainbows Facilitator
- Founder of Club Awesome - empowering girls self-esteem in a non-judgemental and safe environment
- Help Send a Kid to Camp. Easter Seal Canada.
Need an AirMiles Card? Get is here.
- Marketplace operations and what principles impact value, along with in-depth real estate calculations needed for listing and selling property
- Property ownership rights and limitations
- Current land registry systems and planning processes including land use restrictions
- Statutory and legal requirements affecting real property
- Marketplace trading practices are emphasized, as is a solid grounding in residential construction, agency relationships, and widely-accepted property valuation methods
- Drafting skills for agency documents, residential agreements of purchase and sale (including condominium), and agreements to lease.
- Follows the entire residential real estate transaction from initial listing to final negotiations and closing. Skills training in offer preparation, counter-offers, clause writing, mortgage financing, and the use of standardized forms and procedures
Residential, condo, relocation, first time home buyers.
Photography, video and home staging to show your home to perfection.
A full-time commitment in my Real Estate Career.