Listing photos are often a potential buyer's first impression of your home. For home sellers who want to sell quickly at a good price, first impressions have to be perfect.
When you have the date set to meet your REALTOR® for a photo shoot, you might find yourself running around trying to tidy up in time.
Here are a few easy tips to help you prepare for a photo shoot:
- Depending on the season, make sure that the yard is picked up, lawn mowed, gardening tools put away, and leaves raked.
- Remove all vehicles from the driveway. This will make your driveway look less cluttered
- Hide personal décor so buyers are able to picture themselves living in your house.
- Make sure the dishes are done and the kitchen sink is empty.
- Take all magnets off the fridge - It’s amazing how this will make your kitchen look cleaner and less cluttered.
- Turn on lights and replace burnt out light bulbs. Also, open all the blinds to brighten up rooms.
Treat the photo shoot just as important as setting your listing price, how the home shows in your marketing is 100% in your control, our role is to hire a professional photographer to take those great pics.. Follow these simple tips to prepare your home for perfect REALTOR® listing pictures. Happy snapping!
If you would like to be part of our "Photo Club" along with receiving our "Getting Top Dollar" Show Room Shine Handbook just give us a call or email and we can arrange a convenient time to get together.
Courtesy of Century 21 Team Realty Ltd. FREE to our Seller Clients.
Thanks for reading...
"We are here to help move you from where you are to where you want to be"