CENTURY 21 Bachman & Associates
- 360 Mcmillan Avenue
Winnipeg, MB R3L 0N2
Terry Duddridge is a Realtor® with Century 21 Bachman & Associates that specializes in residential and commercial real estate sales in Winnipeg, Canada. His skill set includes experience with infrastructure and community development, building technologies and construction, environmental planning, human and environmental health monitoring, legal interpretation, customer service, project coordination, creative marketing, sustainability and negotiations.
His goal is to deliver a high level of customer service and to maintain positive client relationships over the long term, while upholding the ethical standards and fiduciary responsibilities that protects buyer and seller real estate interests, as required by the law and the Realtor® Code of Canada.
Terry believes Winnipeg is one of the best cities in the world to live because it enjoys an affordable and stable real estate market compared to many other locations in Canada and abroad. Home buying or selling is one of the biggest decisions we make and his approach aims to build client trust and confidence:
- Focuses on what's important to you.
- Always acts in your best interest.
- Project manages the sale of your property with its unique personality, features and improvements, under the right conditions to the appropriate buyer.
- Supports buyers in selection, evaluation and acquisition of the right property for an appropriate market value.
- Implements and manages an effective and creative marketing plan that ensures your property is seen by a broad audience.
- Provides in-depth market research to help you make informed decisions.
- Gives advice and negotiates on your behalf.
- Manages the transaction process between lawyers, lenders, and cooperating brokerages.
- Recommends home inspectors and contractors, as needed.
- Maintains professionalism and communication throughout the process.
Contact Terry directly by phone or email to discuss your real estate goals:
*Follow Terry on Facebook: www.facebook.com/century21.terry.duddridge, or
Some Helpful Websites
Hover your mouse over these helpful websites. Left click over the underlined site to view in depth information
Tax Deductible Commissions - Federal Govt forms for school/work moves
Land Transfer Tax calculator Remember every purchase has a tax.
Rapid Transit Route - great maps show where and how it all happens
Assiniboine Park and Conservatory is a national gem.
Canadian Museum for Human Rights ...do what you can to help
MREA Shelter Foundation REALTORS® Care and provide throughout Manitoba
United Way Winnipeg ...do what you can to help
Westland Foundation ...do what you can to help
Heart & Stroke Foundation of Manitoba - Free CPR courses
REALTORS® Care video highlights that consistent efforts can make a dramatic change!
Community Club Locator - easily find rinks, soccer fields + community clubs
City of Winnipeg Calendar of events, Permits and important Stats
Destination Winnipeg - Live, Work and Play in Winnipeg
Census Canada - must see for statistical buffs
Schools find your local school, plug in your address.
Health centres- hospitals, breaking news, quick tips
Everything else in Winnipeg - Pools, Parks, Zoo, major events, lessons!
Sports Manitoba - 100 sport sites; Schedules - Lessons - Elite Programs
Habitat for Humanity - music + pics. A deserving family gets a new house!
Transitions an awesome moving assistance firm. Ideal for seniors. They pack very carefully, distribute content to out of town family, arrange appraisals, handle set up in next place and dispose of surplus. They are professional, reliable and very compassionate. Trust me, you NEED these people.
This Old House web site full of great FIX IT tips!
All Seniors Care is a wonderful Seniors business with several facilities within Winnipeg and across Canada
Centre Venture - the keystone to Winnipegs' downtown redevelopment!