The BC Assessments of your property are on their way in the post to you or you may have already received yours in your letterbox. If so, be sure to read through it carefully. Below is a checklist to help you compare your assessment and understand it thoroughly.
Property owner’s checklist
- Have you received your 2010 property assessment notice?
- If not, call toll free 1-800-668-0086.
- If so, review it carefully.
- Go online to compare other property assessments using the free e-valueBCTM
- Don't forget...if you disagree with your assessment, you must file a formal appeal by February 1, 2010.
- For more information visit www.bcassessment.ca