Take some time off this weekend to celebrate Canada Day with friends and family and your community! Bronte Heritage Waterfront Park is offering a full day of family fun including; yummy food and drink from local restaurants, live music and comedy on multiple stages, and lots of local shopping and artisan vendors, where you can pick up a little gift or souvenir from your Canada Day celebration.
So put away the lawn mower and put down your hammer; home renovation and maintenance can wait! Don't miss out on this party!
Happy Canada Day Everyone!
What: Oakville’s Canada Day
Where: Bronte Heritage Waterfront Park, Oakville ON.
When: Monday July 1st, 2013
Time: 11:00 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
Join us for this FREE all-day family festival celebrating how proud we are to be Canadian!
This annual Oakville tradition welcomes upwards of 50,000 people celebrating by end of day in Bronte’s gorgeous Heritage Waterfront Park.
Activities will Include:
- Niagara Inflatables bouncies and fun for kids
- “Tropical Days” beach party entertainment
- Canada Day themed Monster Mural courtesy of RBC
- Musical performances all day on two stages
- Bronte Harbour Stage: 11:30 a.m. until the big bang!
- Cogeco Community Stage: 12:00-6:00 p.m. (featuring local talent and community performances)
- Beer Garden
- Bronte Road Food Court featuring local restaurants and food vendors
- Vendor Village featuring the work of local artisans and products from Bronte Merchants
- Many other surprises…
For more information, visit http://brontevillage.net/canada-day/