5 Reasons you should hire a Realtor to help you rent
By: Ariel Kormendy - The Kormendy Trott Team | November 26th, 2013
Congratulations! You've decided that you're ready to rent a home. Perhaps you're renting an apartment, living at home with parents or your lifestyle or job has required you to make a move. You're not quite ready to purchase a home and you're left wondering whether or not you need help from a Realtor to help you find the perfect rental property.
Here are a few things to consider for using a Realtors' services for this transaction;
1) Needs/Wants Analysis. A good Realtor will take the time to understand what you need and want. This can include items such as location, size of home, interior finishes and price. This means you will be viewing and considering the homes that best fit what you're looking for rather than wasting time with homes you're not interested in. The best rentals that are in good condition and priced right go quickly - don't waste time looking at the ones that aren't.
2) Negotiation. On your behalf, a Realtors' job will include negotiating the best terms and conditions on your behalf. We are professional negotiators and work hard to ensure your best interests are first and that you ultimately get a great deal on your agreement. After-all, our hope is that you become a life-long client and refer your family and friends to us!
3) Saving time. Hiring the right representation can be tricky, but you've come to the right place. Ariel Kormendy and Adrian Trott of The Kormendy Trott Team work hard to ensure we save you time and work around your schedule so your life interruptions are minimal. Your job, family life and down-time is most important. Let us take the aggravation and stress away by doing all the leg-work for you. With access to homes listed and not listed on the MLS, our VIP buyer and renter services ensures that you will never miss out from the best looking and best priced properties.
4) Legalities and paperwork. There are a lot of "t's" to cross and "i's" to dot, some of which require greater attention to detail. We ensure your best interests are protected and review all the documents with you so understand the contracts you sign. Sometimes the smallest clauses in the agreements can protect your future interests.
5) It's FREE. Typically, the landlord will pay the commission to the co-operating brokerages, meaning there is no expense to have a Realtor represent you in this transaction. That's right, you get professional help, make your life easier and it won't cost you a dime.
If you're in the market to purchase, lease/rent, or sell a home in Milton or Oakville contact us today with no obligations. We would be happy to help you make an informed decision on which of the wonderful communities to consider.
We are happy to send you the listings to ALL available rental properties in your area! EMAIL US - Click HERE.
Ariel Kormendy: 647.464.0957 (Direct) Sales Representative
Adrian Trott: 416.707.8401 (Direct) Sales Representative
Brokerage Independently Owned & Operated