Listing Price: $1,090,000
Taxes: $6,826.04 (year 2017)
Lot Size: Front: 48.75 feet x Depth: 148 feet (Irregular lot)
- A must see one-of-a-kind complete custom renovated home in Keswick.
- Totally renovated from top to bottom and lots of $$$ spent on upgrades.
- 3,126 square feet & 2-storey dream home on a huge lot.
- Upgraded: Grand entrance with breathtaking floor-to-ceiling open foyer with newer coffered ceilings (2017).
- Upgraded: Gorgeous hand-scrapped engineered hardwood floors throughout main and second floor with flushed hardwood floor vents (2017).
- Upgraded: Newer windows on main level & upper level (2017).
- Upgraded: Newer glass sliding patio door (2017).
- Upgraded: Newer front double door with frosted glass (2017).
- Upgraded: Newer porcelain tile in bathrooms and laundry room (2017).
- Upgraded: Newer plaster crown moulding and baseboard in every room on main and second floor.
- Upgraded: Newer Exterior pot lights (2017).
- Upgraded: Newer Pot lights in many rooms (2017).
- Upgraded: Newer coffered ceilings carried through to an intimate separate dining room (2017).
- Upgraded: Newer custom gourmet kitchen is a must see, with high-end quality products, stainless steel appliances and quartz countertops (2017).
- Upgraded: Open concept layout to enjoy spending time with the whole family together. (Extra large eat-in breakfast area, family room, office space).
- Upgraded: Spectacular custom floor to ceiling marble stone fireplace in family room.
- Upgraded: Newer custom grand staircase with wrought iron rails (2017).
- Upgraded: Master ensuite bathroom is spa quality that includes a luxurious freestanding bathtub, glass shower, double sink vanity with custom cabinets and quartz countertop (2017).
- Upgraded: Custom shelving in large walk-in closet.
- Upgraded: Electrical outlets beside bed includes USB chargers.
- Upgraded: Newer finished Basement features extra bedroom, new carpet, pot lights, & trim (2018). Huge basement with 2 recreation areas.
- Upgraded: Newer smooth ceilings throughout (2017).
- Upgraded: Newer 2-level spacious deck (2018). Walk-out from eat-in & perfect for entertaining and an even larger backyard, which features a mature pear tree that produces delicious pears.
- Upgraded: Professionally landscaping & interlocking in the front (2018).
- Upgraded: Newer interlock walkway (2018).
- Upgraded: Newer garage doors (2018).
- Upgraded: Newer asphalt driveway (2018).
- Upgraded: Newer security cameras included around property (2018).
- Separate quiet sitting room located in front of house.
- 4 large bedroom each with lot of windows to let in natural light.
- Master bedroom is a complete retreat with an extra-large sitting area.
- Watch your kids from your backyard as they play in the park which includes a splash pad, tennis courts, beach volleyball, basketball, baseball field, and playground.
- Less than a five minute walk to school, hockey arena, library, gym, and skate park. Very sought after street in Keswick. This house was made for families!
- Samsung stainless steel B/I fridge (2017)
- Samsung stainless steel oven (2017)
- Samsung stainless steel B/I dishwasher, stove (2017)
- Samsung washer (2017)
- Samsung dryer (2017)
- Security cameras
- 2 garage door openers & 2 remotes
- B/I shelving in master closet
- All electrical light fixtures
- W.J Watson Public School (JK – 8)
- Keswick High School (9-12)
- Property ID: 101332366
- Baths: 3 (Full: 2 3/4: 0 1/2: 1 Other: 0)
- Storeys: 2
- New Construction: No
- Style: Residential
- Status: Active
- Fireplaces: 1
- Beds: 4
- Total Rooms: 10
- Parking Type Description: 4 cars