Listing Price: $1,699,000
Taxes: $7346.44 (Year 2018)
Lot Size: 29.50 Feet x 100 Feet
- Beautiful home with lots of upgrades in Chaplin Estatesnear Yonge & Eglinton.
- Location! Location! Location! Excellent location near Yonge and Eglinton. And all of the great amenities that Midtown Toronto has to offer such as close to great restaurants, shops, schools, movie theatres, parks and transit.
- “Pride of Ownership” and very well maintained detached home.
- Almost 30 foot wide frontage! (Exactly 29.50 feet…see existing survey)
- 3 + 1 bedrooms on 2ndlevel (Office on 2ndlevel can be used as 4thbedroom).
- Very short walk to Eglinton TTC Subway Station.
- Single car detached garage in the rear.
- Parking for 3 cars in total.
- Lots of original character throughout including built-in storage, wood mouldings, picture rails, tin ceilings, cedar lined closets, stained glass windows and hardwood floors.
- Higher ceilings on the main level (8 feet and 7 inches in height).
- Hardwood floors in living room, dining room, office & all bedrooms (Carpet-free home).
- Renovated gourmet kitchen with wood cabinets, granite counter top and chef-inspired stainless steel appliances (Wolf 36" gas range, Sub-Zero fridge, Asko dishwasher).
- Finished basement that includes: Separate entrance + large open recreation room + large laundry room + 4pc bathroom + cold cellar storage room
- Separate entrance to basement (from side door).
- Large laundry room in basement with stainless steel sink and tiled ceramic flooring.
- Beautiful landscaped front yard and backyard with very low maintenance.
- Large deck in backyard for entertaining.
- Office on 2ndlevel can easily be converted into 4thbedroom (only needs to add a closet).
- Updated1stfloor and 2ndfloor interior painting (2018).
- Updatedchimney cleaned and inspected (2018).
- Upgradedwater filtration system at kitchen sink (2017 – owned).
- Updatedroof shingles (2015).
- Upgradedfinished basement (2015).
- Upgradedwater proofing around perimeter of the house (2014).
- Upgradedhouse rewiring (2014).
- Upgradedchimney liner (2014).
- Upgradedhot water tank (2014 – owned).
- UpgradedPVC drain pipes and copper water supply lines (2014).
- Updatedbasement mold free certified & inspected (2013)
- Upgradedgarage door (2012).
- Upgradedretaining wall in the front yard (2007).
- Upgradedextended front stone interlocking for 1 extra parking space (2007).
- UpgradedEuropean “Tilt and turn French door” installed by “Bauhaus Fine Windows & Doors” in dining room (2003).
- Upgradedkitchen windows (2003).
- Oriole Park Junior Public School (Grade JK – 05)
- Hodgson Middle School (Grade 06 – 08)
- North Toronto Collegiate Institute (grade 09 -12)
- Wolf 36-inch stainless steel gas range, Sub Zerostainless steel fridge, Askostainless steel dishwasher, stainless steel hood fan, kitchen water filter, kitchen microwave, front loading washer, front loading dryer, all light fixtures, all window coverings, garage door opener with remote, hot water tank (owned), window AC,
- Property ID: 101378618
- Baths: 2 (Full: 2 3/4: 0 1/2: 0 Other: 0)
- Storeys: 2
- Estimated Annual Taxes: $7,346
- Style: Residential
- Status: Active
- Parking Type Description: 3 cars
- Neighbourhood: Yonge & Eglinton
- Beds: 3
- Total Rooms: 7
- New Construction: No