1. The site agent at the show home represents the builder, not you (the buyer). They may not be a licensed REALTOR®, and may not have access to the same market information as a REALTOR®.
2. A REALTOR® can help inform the client of construction practices, procedures, time-lines and knows what questions to ask.
3. A REALTOR® can ensure that your buying experience is smooth – help you understand written contracts, set up condo document review (when applicable), home inspections etc. Not to mention the relationships a good REALTOR® has established with lawyers, mortgage specialists, and home builders whom have a proven track record.
4. As a buyer, the help of a professional REALTOR® is of no additional cost to you. Why not use a governed Real Estate Industry Member that has years of experience and knowledge, to ensure your needs are met?
5. While it may appear that the sale price is non-negotiable, a REALTOR® will be able to review statistical data based on pre-owned homes to ensure market value of the new home.
Whether buying new construction or a pre-owned Home/Condominium, it is always recommended that you use the expertise of a REALTOR® to assist you in the transaction. Contact us for pre-registration on your behalf, through the builder, to ensure proper representation.
Contact us to learn more about what The Tomney Real Estate Team can do for you!