CENTURY 21 B.J. Roth Realty Ltd., Brokerage*
- 355 Bayfield Street
Barrie, ON L4M 3C3
Welcome to my Website
Your source for Barrie Real Estate, Midhurst, Innisfil, Orillia, Oro, Essa and all of Simcoe County Real Estate & Investment Properties. Welcome to www.TimLintick.ca
How To Find A Realtor
As a CENTURY 21® Real Estate professional, I am dedicated to providing you with the highest quality service possible. My personal knowledge of the local Real Estate market is combined with the power of the CENTURY 21 brand - the most recognized name in Real Estate today.
I am ready to give you all the support, advice, information and resources you need to buy or sell your real estate property with confidence. Whether you are buying or selling a home in the Barrie area, we invite you to contact us as we'd be happy to assist you with this important transaction.
Barrie is a friendly, safe and vibrant city with a reputation for its high standard of living and social atmosphere. Barrie’s close proximity to the Greater Toronto Area, beautiful properties and many amenities make it an ideal location for your business and place of residence.
The City of Barrie is a Central Ontario leading city and most dynamic waterfront community of approximately 127.000 people. Convenient access to highways 401 and 407 are provided by the 400 and, highways 90, 27 and 11 provide alternate access routes to the rest of Ontario. Our local airport, Lake Simcoe Regional Airport, offers customs and cargo handling capability. Also, the GO Train service from Toronto to Barrie has been operational since December 2007.
Barrie is an attractive city with swimmable beaches and challenging ski opportunities on our doorstep. An abundance of parks line beautiful Kempenfelt Bay with extensive biking, roller blading and walking trails. Cultural attractions include the renowned Gryphon Theatre, and international concert and performance venue at the Barrie Molson Centre , a 4,200 seat multi-purpose entertainment facility, and the MacLaren Art Centre .
Barrie also offers the Royal Victoria Hospital , a regional health care facility; Georgian College , which now offers university programs; a strong and diverse retail and commercial sector; and first class recreation, transportation and municipal services.
Please browse my website for Barrie and area real estate listings, Barrie real estate reports and other important Barrie real estate information. If you have any general questions about buying or selling real estate in Barrie, Ontario and area, please contact me as I am more than willing to help. You can contact me direct at 705-791-5355.
I look forward to the opportunity of working for you!
Call me for GOLD KEY Service That Is RECOGNIZED, RESPECTED and REFERRED!
Join me on my Social Network Sites!
Easter Seals Drop Zone
I have been involved with our corporate charity Easter Seals since day one, you see giving back is very important to me and not only that every penny stays right here in our own back yard helping kids with physical disabilities. In 2007 I was a very proud participant in the Easter Seals Drop Zone and became a Super Hero for the day, I repelled down a 17 story building downtown Toronto and raised the most money in Ontario for Drop Zone. My colleagues and I that same year raised $40,000.00 and I had the privilege to be on the Easter Seals Telethon to present them with a cheque for the money we raised thru Drop Zone and our Celebrity Golf Tournament as well as the Dragon Boat Races and many other fun filled activities.
CENTURY 21 Global Referral Specialist
- CENTURY 21 Global Referral Specialist
- CREATE 21 Canada
- Marketplace operations and what principles impact value, along with in-depth real estate calculations needed for listing and selling property
- Property ownership rights and limitations
- Current land registry systems and planning processes including land use restrictions
- Statutory and legal requirements affecting real property
- Marketplace trading practices are emphasized, as is a solid grounding in residential construction, agency relationships, and widely-accepted property valuation methods
- Drafting skills for agency documents, residential agreements of purchase and sale (including condominium), and agreements to lease.
- Follows the entire residential real estate transaction from initial listing to final negotiations and closing. Skills training in offer preparation, counter-offers, clause writing, mortgage financing, and the use of standardized forms and procedures
- Focus is on investment decisions and the fundamentals of buyer/seller representation including proposals and marketing strategies.
- Draft agreements and prepare related documentation.
- Emphasis is on specialty areas such as retail and office leasing, sale of businesses, and industrial real estate.
Real Estate Law
Principles of Appraisal
Residential, Condo, Bank Owned Properties, Investment Properties and First-time Home Buyers
2,500 living area
1,776 living area