Learn how and why your property was assessed the way it was. Also, you can compare your property assessment with others in your neighbourhood and community.
- Log in to www.AboutMyProperty.ca
- If you're new to the site create an account, if not, log in as you normally do.
- Enter your Roll Number and Access key. You can find this information in the bottom right corner of your assessment notice.
- Go to My Property to check your property profile report
- If you notice any incorrect information, do all the changes and submit it, you can submit this imformation once per year so make sure to check everything before submitting all changes
- To check your neighbourhood assessment, go to My Neighbourhood. You can view upto 100 property snapshots and upto 24 detailed property reports
- If you disagree with your property assessment:
ASK MPAC TO REVIEW YOUR ASSESSMENT THROUGH A REQUEST FOR RECONSIDERATION (RFR)
FILE AN APPEAL WITH THE ASSESSMENT REVIEW BOARD (ARB)
MPAC contact information:
1 866 296-MPAC (6722)
1 877 889-MPAC (6722)