Once your home is listed on MLS, total cooperation is a key step to more showings, getting the best price and the successful sale of your home. It is in your best interest to list with a REALTOR® who cooperates fully with all the REALTORS® so that we can get them working for you in promoting and selling your home.
Why is this essential? Because up to 80% of buyers work with real estate sales reps and we want them to promote and show your home. With your help we will:
- Do everything possible to make it easy for them to show and sell your home,
- Make information easily available to them, and
- Treat any competing offers objectively. We won't play favorites, regardless of whether the offers are from our office or another. Best price and best terms--that's our goal for our clients.
We'll also agree on fair compensation to cooperating sales reps, necessary to foster cooperation in promoting, and showing your home.
What this means to you is:
- We won't alienate other Realtors, and
- You'll have the cooperation of the entire real estate community in promoting the sale of your home.
Long term, you'll get a collaborative effort from the entire real estate community, which translates into more showings, best price and a quicker sale.
At Century 21 Today Realty, we work hard to maintain a cooperative and collaborative relationship with the real estate community. It's in the best interests of our clients.
Do you agree that a cooperative spirit with other Realtors can help sell your home for best price and a quicker sale? If so, we invite you to call for a review of all our home-selling strategies for best results.