This article is to explain why it's best to choose a real estate broker member of the Laurentian Real Estate Board to sell or buy a property in the Laurentians.
In short, we know the particularities of our market better than anyone else, it order to better assist you.
Yanick Laporte, B.A.A.
Real estate broker & Office Owner
Century 21 Tremblant
(The Laurentian Real Estate Board)
The Chambre immobilière des Laurentides is a non-profit organization made up of more than 600 real estate brokers located throughout the Laurentians.
The mission of the Chambre immobilière des Laurentides is the promotion, representation and development of the professional, economic and social interests of its members.
- To offer quality services to its members.
- To be the voice of real estate brokerage in the Laurentians.
- To provide its members with quality advertising tools.
- To ensure the continuing education of its members.
- To create unity among its members through various social, informational, cultural and professional activities.
Why do business with a broker who is a member of the Chambre immobilière des Laurentides?
- Member brokers are the Laurentian specialists! They know the market.
- They have access to a continuing education program that allows them to keep their knowledge up-to-date to better serve you.
- They know the distinctive characteristics of the region such as septic systems, artesian wells and navigable lakes.
- They work collaboratively with more than 600 other member brokers in order to sell your property.