A Day in the Life of Century 21 Trident Realty - April 10th, 2015
Happy Rainey Friday!
Another week has come and gone and I have witnessed the amazement of family in an office environment.
- The way this office pulls together to help a fellow agents family in need. As much as we all may argue and pick on each other, I have never been so blessed to be apart of such an amazing force that we call our Century 21 Family. I applaud you all for pulling together during this difficult time.
- Pictures that hold memories
- Memories of stories that are still to be told
- RAIN!!!! Goodbye you icky white(ish) stuff! We have a forecast of sunshine and warm temperatures in the forecast for the weekend!
- There has been Girl Guide Cookies, M&M cream puffs, and cheesecake, and cookies, and chocolates, and candies, and, and, and... *sigh* and they all leave them on my desk!! Everyone who gained 5lbs this week - raise your hand! Put the junk food down first!
We miss your laugh.