A Day in the Life of Century 21 Trident Realty - April 24th, 2015
HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!! Another week has come and gone and we are headed into another weekend. The forecast according to Environment Canada is as follows:
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers this evening then partly cloudy. Fog patches developing late this evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low zero.
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 6. UV index 5 or moderate.
- Saturday night
Clearing in the evening. Low zero.
A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 10.
- The Good:
- - There was a flurry of activity at the office today from both clients and agents. It's nice to see that things are starting to move!
- Thank you to all the agents who have shown their appreciation to the administration staff! We have certainly been spoiled!
- The listing and sales board is busier than ever since we have put it up!
- Rain - sweet, sweet rain. After such a long winter, we are good with saying good bye to the snow!
- The bad:
- We found that the ants have found their way into our back office today :( Looks like we should get them before they take over!
- The Ugly:
- People who do not seem to understand what the pylons in our driveway mean. We have blocked off the back parking lot for the thoroughfare, It's not ugly yet, but we do not want anyone to get hurt!
We would like to take a moment and thank you all for your continued support as we push forward into our Spring Market. We appreciate each and every one of you. Agents, clients, customers, co-workers, and our families. Thank you!