Buyers looking for a home in Halifax Regional Municipality in Nova Scotia.
In the past week, there have been several postings by fellow REALTORS® with buyers that haven't yet found their next home and have seen most of what's available. If you're thinking of selling and you have a home that fits the description of one these homes, call/text me or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll chat about how to set up a viewing.
- An agent representing a buyer are looking for the following: under $500,000, 1 acre within 30 mins of Halifax, must have heat pump, 3/4 bedrooms, 2.5+ baths, less than 10 yrs old.
- INVESTOR LOOKING FOR: A small store front on main level with multi-unit above in MLS areas 3, 4 or 5. (Halifax North, Halifax West, Clayton Park, Fairmont, Rockingham)
- Looking for at least 3 Bedroom single family home (with possible 4th bedroom or potential) location in Timberlea or Hammonds Plains Rd area. Up to $275,000
- An executive suite in Bishops Landing with waterfront views and a larger balcony. 2 Bedrooms & 2 bathrooms.
- Horse farm with residence, up to 1 hour drive from Dalhousie university. Budget $300k to $500k.
- A 3 bedroom home in Bedford/Sackville that can be viewed this Sunday or Monday. Less than 300k, vinyl or brick siding, municipal services, prefer no carpets, garage a must.
- Four bedroom, Larry Uteck/Southgate. No semis. Quick close needed before May 15th.
- Home in Cow Bay area with acre plus of land under $330,000.
- $450,000-$550,000 range if anyone living in Kingswood is considering selling.
In the meantime, if you're curious about the current value of your home, fill out the form and I'll get back to you with an accurate estimate or you can call/text me at 229-5799 or email me at email@example.com.