Buyers looking for a home in Halifax Regional Municipality in Nova Scotia.
In the past couple of weeks, I've been posting on the big three social media sites, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, buyers looking for particular properties. Follow or Like my sites to keep in the loop. The following are what's been posted since my previous blog post on May 21st.
There have been several buyers that haven't yet found their next home and have seen most of what's available. If you're thinking of selling and you have a home that fits the description of one these homes, call/text me or email me at email@example.com and we'll chat about how to set up a viewing.
1. 3-4 BR, 2+ bath home close to Dal (10 min walk), quiet street, prefer larger kitchen/dining room, up to $750k.
2. A home in Millwood that backs onto greenspace or has very private backyard, 2 stories and side spits are favoured but will look at anything, no immediate work required is necessity - budget of $300k
3. Reno'd 2BR + den condo or townhouse, with balcony overlooking the water. Within 20 minutes of Halifax, under $500k.
4. 4 bedroom home in area 10, 12 or 13 up to $430,000. A July closing would be preferred.
5. Specifically in Wedgewood or Rockingham up to $600k.
6. A home with an in-law suite or potential for one. MUST be in Dartmouth. MUST have a Minimum 4 bdrms up and good size yard. Preferably a 2 storey but will look at other options. In-law suite or potential to add one is a must. Area 15, 16 or 17 and up to $410,000.
7.Semi-detached in Halifax area, $190K range. 8. A property with water access or frontage up to $350K. Need to be able to launch a speed boat. Need for Cosmetic updates is okay. Prefer area 30 (Fall River/Waverley) but willing to look at other areas on the Dartmouth side as long as the commute to Halifax is reasonable. Would love to have a garage too!
9. Inexpensive land on a lake within 2hrs of Halifax. Doesn't have to be serviced or have electricity or anything.
10. Clients are looking for a home with spacious bedroom sizes, a private back yard where neighbours homes can't be seen - their current home is a 42 x 24 Split Entry (so a 44 x28 or 44 x 30 would work)- they are open to style ,prefer something with modern decor so a newer homes unless an older one has been extensively updated - does not need to be a split - needs are 3.1 bedrooms, 2 + baths, an attached or detached double garage, easy access to major highways - - they will look up to $380K areas 14, 15, 16, 17, 31
11. A condo (not less then 900sq ft) in The Roxbury, The Waterton or in that area. Up to $250,000.
12. A 3 bedroom, 2 bath home. Open concept/ kitchen open to living space is important, finished basement with walkout, minimum 1500 sq feet, and MUST have a gas range. 15 minutes from the city on the Halifax side.
13. A distressed home to renovate in HRM. If you have a property that is in need of a lot of work and you need a quick closing, this could be your chance.
In the meantime, if you're curious about the current value of your home, fill out this form and I'll get back to you with an accurate estimate or you can call/text me at 229-5799 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.