June - 2nd highest month of sales in 2013
Home sales in Regina and area in June were the second highest this year, but down from the same period last year, as stated in the monthly report from the Association of Regina REALTORS® Inc. (Multiple Listing Service).
Statistics for June 2013 compared to June 2012:
- Sales in Regina and area:
- down 8% - from 423 to 389
- Sales in the city:
- down 6% - from 335 to 315
- Average sale price in Regina and area including bedroom communities was down slightly:
- from $312,371 to $311,371
- Average sale price in the city:
- down 2% - from $329,395 to $321,161
- Number of Sales in Regina and area:
- down 18% - from 2,217 to 1,82
- Number of Sales in the city:
- down 14% - from 1,792 to 1,515
The first four months of the year were comparatively slow, with sales picking up quite a bit in May and June. The number of homes for sale is up substantially in the city, offering a broad selection of choices and options for buyers across all price ranges and housing types.
As local market experts, CENTURY 21 Dome Realty sales professionals are uniquely trained and qualified to help home buyers and sellers. To view property listings, please visit my website at www.century21.ca/troy.blanchard .