CENTURY 21 Desert Hills Realty (2010) Ltd.
- 867 Victoria Street
Kamloops, BC V2C 2B7
Welcome to my Website
I work on the Kirsten Mason Team which consists of six licensed Realtors including myself, and unlicensed assistants. We have many systems in place to help provide our clients with top notch service. With all of our backgrounds and experiences we can provide a lot of information to help you make good decisions regarding your home purchase or sale.
I look forward to the opportunity of working for you!
Born and raised in Kamloops I have a great understanding and a wealth of knowledge about the city and all it has to offer.
My parents own a large cattle farm and I grew up show jumping and eventing horses. These experiences have given me a lot of knowledge of farms and acreage properties in the Kamloops area. I do still enjoy to ride now and then and at times get called back to the farm to lend a hand.
In my spare time I enjoy many activities such as skiing up at Sun Peaks, watching my son participate in one of his many activities (he is quite the athlete), ride my sport bike with the Kamloops Canyon Carvers, hop on an ATV for a ride or pop in to the gym for some Crossfit. I enjoy being adventurous and am always up for a new challenge.
A large part of my life is real estate, I love meeting new people and enjoy helping my clients reach their real estate goals.
- I have been working as a Realtor in Kamloops since 2010 and joined the Kirsten Mason Team of Century 21 in January of 2012.
- Worked as a Realtor in the Vancouver Lower Mainland area for two years before moving to Kamloops.
- Graduated from Sauder School of Business Real Estate Division.
- Owner of Platform Urbanwear from 2005 to 2008.
- I worked as a designer's assistant in Vancouver for 3 years.
- In 1997 I graduated from the International Academy of Design in Montreal.