Searching the internet for some fun facts and found some on realestate411.ca. Enjoy!
1) The median age of the average Realtor is 57.
2) The average age of a first-time buyer in Canada is 29. The average repeat buyer is 52.
3) The average cost of a home in Canada is just over $389,000
4) The average cost of a home in the GTA is just over $523,000
5) The two amenities that most convince couples to buy their first home are the master bathroom and the walk-in closet.
6) At the opposite end of the spectrum, having a swimming pool ranks as the least important amenity when deciding on a first home.
7) Only 48% of first-time buyers are married couples.
8) 74% of unmarried renters living alone are at least somewhat willing to live with their significant other to save money.
9) Only one third of all home-buyers are buying for the first time.