Here is a recap for February 2010.
- Listings continue to be a concern. We did see a nice increase in February with 471 new listings compared to 416 in 2009 but on the year we currently have 1605 active listings compared to 2092 in February 2009.
- We are seeing multiple offers occurring in several price points causing our average sale price to show an increase of 12.9% on the year compared to 2009.
- Inventory days on hand, this year listings are selling on average in 64 days, compared to 81 days last year.
- Total Sales in February of this year was 200 compared to 141 last year. This is a 42% increase in sales.
- Total Sales Volume for February 2010 was $45,381,040 compared to only $28,649,914. This is a 58% increase in sales volume and is also better then February o f 2008 which had $42,230,327.
- When I look at the Year to Date Sales volume, we have had $76,773,200 compared with $46,996,765year to date in 2009. This gives our year to date sales volume a 63% increase over 2009.
- When reviewing the sales graph, you will find that the $200,000 - $219,999 has the most sales with 43 units followed by homes in the $220,000-$239,999 range tied in second spot along with $160,00$179,999
- We have 58,890 properties viewed on our website last month.
- We received 74 online leads.
YTD Sales Graph by Price Point: CLICK HERE
YTD Sales by Price Point Info: CLICK HERE
PKAR Sales Comparison for the month of February 2010: CLICK HERE
Stats you should know February 28, 2010: CLICK HERE
It's Your Career - I'm here to Support YOU!
Real Estate Broker
Century 21United Realty Inc. Brokerage
Independently Owned and Operated
Friends, followers, and connections are the way of the future.