You have decided that you want to sell your home, you have picked your agent and your home is on the open market. Now, you are getting ready for your first open house.
You might be asking yourself, "What do I do now?"
First, your real estate professional should be able to walk you thru this process, however you can start the process by following some very basic steps.
Here are some tips that work!
- Focus on the front entrance to create a great first impression.
- Make sure that you have removed any excess furniture to create more visual space.
- Store all small kitchen appliances that aren't used daily.
- Turn on all the lights.
- Make sure all rooms are clean.
- Avoid any strong perfume smells, however, make sure the house smells good.
- Play relaxing music quietly.
- Remove any valuables from the home.
- Be sure to take all the pets with you.
By following these tips, you can ensure that your home looks, smells and feels inviting for everyone who attends your open house.