Are you a first time home buyer? First time home buying is an important decision. It is an exciting life time event. Being a first time home buyer means that you have lots of questions in mind and you have lots of important decisions to be made. First time home buying can be little daunting and some time overwhelming.
Being a first time home buyer, you might be asking your self:
- Where should I start?
- How much down payment I need?
- Where should I go for Mortgage?
- Who should I hire as my real estate agent?
- Should I get prequalified for mortgage or not?
- How much down payment do I need?
- What are other expenses involved?
- What is property transfer tax?
- How much HST, I have to pay?
- What kind of house I should buy?
- Should I buy a Condo, Town house or a detached house?
- Should I buy a house or keep on renting?
You might have lot more questions that need answering. Out team at Century21 has made it all easy for you. Every month we have FREE First Time Home Buyer Seminar. In this 40 minute seminar you will have the opportunity to meet and listen to experienced professionals such as Mortgage brokers, Real Estate agents and Real estate property inspectors. These professionals can answer all your unanswered questions and help you make an informed decision. To get more information on these seminars call 604-761-5883 or 604-599-4888 or email email@example.com.