CENTURY 21 Heritage Group Ltd., Brokerage*
- #3 & 7-11160 Yonge Street
Richmond Hill, ON L4S 1H5
Our Mission is…
To be the leading real estate team, always exceeding our clients’ expectations with commendable personalized service and integrity. In doing so, we will earn the loyalty and trust of buyers, sellers and developers alike, who will become our lifelong clients and friends because we always place their interests ahead of our own.
Whether you own a condominium, house, cottage, or farm, we will market your property in a thorough and professional manner, focusing our experience on obtaining the results you desire. This is OUR commitment to you!
We believe there is no substitute for methodical promotion and networking, a deep comprehension of market conditions, finely honed negotiating skills, and an in-depth understanding of design, construction and local building codes. Our collaboration with The Habitat for Humanity organization is OUR way of giving back to the communities that we love, respect and live in. A portion of our commission is dedicated to helping build homes for families in our community and we take great pride in being contributing members.
We will continue to take a leadership role in the marketplace of selling and buying Real Estate Properties in the Greater Toronto Area. We hope that you make US your top choice in your next Real Estate endeavor.
Real Estate Agents do not like working with Buyers, especially First Time Buyers - which makes no sense to me really!
Their reasons are as follows:
- Buyers like to see a "million" homes before they decide one, if they even decide to buy.
- First Time Home Buyers don't even know what they want or how much they can afford
- Why work with Buyers when you can work with Sellers? Sellers will become buyers as well!!
The reasons why I like to work with Buyers are as follows:
- First Time Home Buyers usually don't have all of the information that they need. Once this information is provided, they can narrow down their search criteria (Buying Power/bedrooms/location/etc.) which in turn make them into a top candidate.
- Buyers who like looking at a "million" homes are usually indecisive buyers, and need someone to take the lead and talk them through their options. Once these buyers have someone who is confident to lead them through the buying process, they tend to narrow down their search results, and then settle on 1 or 2 primary locations, with a set price in mind.
- I also special in Selling because that line is a fact, 90% of the time! There's no 2-ways about that :)