Buying property-Vastu guidelines
Today environment has gained importance due to over all pollution of air, water and land. A common man feels more stressed and unsatisfied inspite of having a lot more as compared to old times. Hence, Vastu Shastra which balances five basic elements of nature namely water, fire, air, sky and earth has become a necessity now. The fundamental principles of Vastu Shastra can be easily tuned, extended and modernised to meet needs of the day because basic needs of the man never change. Vastu Shastra has become more relevant for the modern man.
If it is a new property, the first item that should be placed in the house following the house warming ceremony should be the altar. Playing devotional songs and mantras and ringing bells are recommended as they remove all unseen entities in an enclosed space.If it is a second-hand property, ensure the house is washed properly, including the things and places the previous tenant would have touched. Wash the floor and walls, remove cobwebs and clean closets and cabinets. Replace all fused bulbs and give a fresh coat of paint to rusty gates and fittings. Using sandalwood-infused water to wipe down door knobs and windows is also recommended. When cleansing the house (new or occupied), remove all clutter and broken/ unused things. Even if you plan on staying in a house only temporarily, for a few months or years, it is a good idea to carry out this cleansing to remove negative and stagnated energies. Such energies contribute to illness, depression, quarrels and even death.
How to Buy a House with Good Vastu
Your surroundings can have a huge impact on your life to the point of affecting your personal happiness, your prosperity, even the opportunities that come to you in your life thus making your choice of home a very important one. Because most of the important moments in our lives occur in our houses, the house itself becomes more than just four walls where we eat and sleep. Thats why careful consideration is called for if you are thinking about purchasing a home .These are the types of considerations that are taken into account when you want to assess the good vastu of a home. Of course, these are not all of the elements that make up a home with good vastu, but these are some of the important considerations. Hopefully, this will serve as a guide for helping you select a home that is right for you and your family. 1. Always buy a new house or successful house. A new home does not have a history, making these the optimal choice. However, if you are looking at a preowned home, buy one from someone who is moving into a bigger house, got a grand success and is moving to a royal area. Houses that are for sale from a divorce, a bankrupt, or where there is a serious illness are not the best choice. To purchase a home such as this can mean that you are buying those problems too. How so? The house might be the problem. Or, there might be a landscape which may causing the difficulty. Its best to avoid these kinds of premises. When moving into a house someone else has lived in before (as opposed to a new house) it is important to clear the energies of the previous occupant. You can do this by cleaning, painting and replacing carpets. You can have the energies cleared professionally. This means you interrupt the energy flow, and will not get stuck with any bad luck the previous owners had!
2. Irregular shape of the property creates missing corner and missing direction. Try to buy a regular-shaped home or plot. Square or rectangle shaped lots are especially good.
3. The inside story. Make sure bedrooms are not over a kitchen. Also be sure there are no bathrooms over a dining area or kitchen. This can cause illness in the house. Internal layout of the house like kitchen placement, seating & bed arrangements, location of the toilets etc. should be placed under the guidance of Vastu expert.
4. Get support. It's best for land to either be level or have a rise at the south west of the house. If the house has a tall building or a hill at south or west, it is a most ideal location according to Vastu shastra.
5. If the house faces open land or has a wide, open area in north or east, then it is extremely auspicious. This brings unlimited opportunities in the business & job.
6. If there is a tree too close to the house, especially if it is in line with the front door, this is not good and will prevent opportunities for the homeowner. Consider removing the tree.
7. Be sure to look at the approach to the house.? If the road ends at a straight line to the house, this is not good. This can be corrected with the pyramids or Plants.
Vastu is applicable to whole world.
December 26, 2014
CENTURY 21 Legacy Ltd., Brokerage*