South facing houses are always not bad. Southwest is not good, House facing Southwest gives failure in every field to the inmates like health, wealth, status and many more.
South facing plot is also very good for all type of constructions, like house, flat or a business enterprise. However, due care should be taken while planning construction design for that South facing House.
Because the magnetic forces of the earth are designed from North Pole and to be received by the South Pole, this plot brings success for every effort, if built according to Vaastu Shastra.
Specialty of South Facing House:
- The Earth is a great Magnetic power and created with beautiful things with rivers and oceans. Everything on the earth is maintained due to perfect balancing of this magnetic force. These magnetic forces are emitted from the North Pole and received by the South Pole.
- South facing plots are propitious as they are at the receiving end of Magnetic forces and Energy. These forces create healthy and wealthy vibrations and ensure prosperity to the inmates of south facing plots, Houses.
- According to Vaastu Shastra, South is the direction of Lord Yama or “Yamaraja” who is the God of death. Yama the God of law and responsible to Lord “God Shiva” the Destroyer. Yama is supposed to the judge for the Sins and activities of human being.
- South facing Houses is second option after the East facing houses. People living in the South facing houses are prosperous and wealthy compared to others if they follow Vastu Shastra rules.
- Research shows, in many villages particularly the big land lords, leader of the village, wealthy people lives in the south facing houses.
- The south facing houses always promotes the owner’s wealth and makes them relaxed and strong in financial terms. They lead their life better than others.
Vaastu Tips for South facing House construction:-
- The main door should be situated in the South (Positive) or 4th Pada of the South direction. The main door facing exactly south is good omen.
- The Kitchen can be built at Northwest corner first option is Southeast.
- Master bedroom and over-head tank should be in the south west corner. Do not compromise on this direction for front elevation designing.
- Never built car porch, garden, septic tank and water sump in Southwest direction.
- Keep open area in East and North sides other the West and South.
- Avoid keeping big trees or heavy flower pots in the Northeast areas of the plot.
- If waste water, rain water and drainage outlet flows from the Northeast direction, the children will do well in studies and profession.
- Keeping more open space in the South, will give bad effects or it is harmful.
- A Bore-well or pond in South direction is indicative of loss of money and may cause accidental losses.
- If garden is to be design in the Southwest corner, then constructing a mountain like structure in Southwest corner puts the good effects to that Vaastu.
- Designing the office or shop in the Southwest corner improves financial condition of the proprietor; remember this shop should not be rented out.
- Making the South wall high than north wall gives good results.
- Doors should not be directly fixed with columns and can be fixed after constructing a brick wall of least 6 inches width.
- Septic tanks are linked for financial losses and huge medical problems in many of the Houses if not designed properly to build as per Vaastu Shastra.
- The septic tank can be built in the Northwest side, North (negative) portions for South facing houses.
- The septic tank should be located at least 15 feet away from a bore well, well and water sump.
- Design the staircase of the building in the South, Southeast, West or Northwest corner for South facing house or flat. It should not be in the Northeast corner at any cost.
- A Staircase in the Northeast corner leads to loss of wealth; business comes to inactive.