This home is located in park heaven, with 4 parks and a long list of recreation facilities within a 20 minute walk from this address.
With excellent public schools very close to this home, your kids will get a great education in the neighbourhood.
Public transit is at this home's doorstep for easy travel around the city. The nearest street transit stop is only a 2 minute walk away and the nearest rail transit stop is a 9 minute walk away.
With safety facilities in the area, help is always close by. Facilities near this home include a fire station, a police station, and a hospital within 1.73km.
This home is located near everyday amenities to make your daily errands easier.Virtual Tour
- ID: X4263016
- Year Built: 2017
- Status: Active
- Parking Type Description: Garage 2 cars
- Lot Size: 18
- Association Fee Frequency: Monthly
- Elementary School: Prueter Public School
- Property ID: 101362070
- Beds: 3
- Total Rooms: 5
- New Construction: Yes
- Estimated Annual Taxes: $3,135
- High School: Kitchener-Waterloo Collegiate & Vocational School
- Neighbourhood: Louisa St./ St. Leger St
- Style: Residential
- Baths: 3 (Full: 2 3/4: 0 1/2: 1 Other: 0)
- Storeys: 3
- Lot Area: 62.40 Square Feet
- Association Fee: $115
- Middle School: Margret Avenue Public School